Blue Miami Dolphins Jersey

djam2410

I like that one a hell of a lot better than the disgusting orange alt they actually used.

i like this one better too but i dont like the aqua dropshadow on it;

i dont remember exactly what the jersey looked like since it was so long ago and im only 19; i just remember seeing the jersey on madden a few years back and figured thry must have worn it before and a buddy of mine brought it up yesterday; I wish they would use more Navy instead of orange

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Does anybody have any pictures of when the dolphins had that blue alternate jewrsey? I have been ying to find it for the longest but have had no luck and was hoping maybe somebody else had a picture of it or something

Is that a trustworthy website? I noticed the jersey prices are low but, a few of the current Dallas Cowboy jerseys have vintage font.

Does anybody have any pictures of when the dolphins had that blue alternate jewrsey? I have been ying to find it for the longest but have had no luck and was hoping maybe somebody else had a picture of it or something

Is that a trustworthy website? I noticed the jersey prices are low but, a few of the current Dallas Cowboy jerseys have vintage font.

i'm not sure but i believe this jersey belong in the same category as the packers yellow jersey; if david boston was still on the team, then this jersey is from the right time peroid i was looking for

@dcjames5

I could have sworn the Dolphins wore that navy jersey in at least one game, way back in the early 2000's. IDK, maybe I'm just imagining things, but I thought it was a one-and-done much like the Mavs' "trash bags". Seems as if it was worn on a sunday night game or something (or maybe a preseason?). Hmm, oh well.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I could have sworn the Dolphins wore that navy jersey in at least one game, way back in the early 2000's. IDK, maybe I'm just imagining things, but I thought it was a one-and-done much like the Mavs' "trash bags". Seems as if it was worn on a sunday night game or something (or maybe a preseason?). Hmm, oh well.

You are definitely imagining things.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You are definitely imagining things.

Huh, alright. That's strange, I don't know where I got the idea that they had worn it.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

The only time it was used in a game, was if you selected it in the video game NFL 2K5. That game had several more fashion jerseys, including the dreaded yellow Packers alt.

I remember the 49ers had a gold alt jersey, but it looked orange.

Yeah maybe that is also where i saw it and thought they wore it; i was too young to notice or remember if they did; i'll try to do some research and see if i can find anything related to it

@dcjames5

Is that a trustworthy website?

Absolutely. Probably the largest online sports apparel website.

Archived