NCAA Football Redopalooza

wyopokes2

Not bad, but I have a few complaints. First, the blue is too dark, it seems black. Second, the logo with the number looks too complicated/cramped, it'd be hard to make out the number. Third, the white version of the logo never looks good (the one on the blue helmet). It looks more like a negative of the real logo than a logo of its own. Otherwise, I like the look. I think you got the traditional, yet modern look down perfectly.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll echo Wagner in saying I'm not sure I'm a fan of the specific designs you have implemented, but you've got a really solid and clean, complete representation that I personally appreciate!

Presentation can make anything look reasonably good, and you certainly are making some pretty decent designs look fantastic. I just have to open my mind to the different feel.

Gotta say Wyoming is fantastic though. I'd actually love to see that design in real life.

Nothing too crazy here with Ohio State. I just went with consistent striping and changed the number font to a more Eddie George-esque style. If you'd like to see another color, like say black added just let me know. Here's the buckeyes!

Heres a link to the Ohio State mix and matcher

Favorite combos:

1322273288799.png1322273363202.png

Components:

Hemets -Sparkly Silver, White, Scarlet

Jerseys - Scarlet, White, Silver

Pants - Silver, White, Scarlet

Cal should be up soon!

Nothing too crazy here with Ohio State. I just went with consistent striping and changed the number font to a more Eddie George-esque style. If you'd like to see another color, like say black added just let me know. Here's the buckeyes!

Heres a link to the Ohio State mix and matcher

Favorite combos:

1322273288799.png1322273363202.png

Components:

Hemets -Sparkly Silver, White, Scarlet

Jerseys - Scarlet, White, Silver

Pants - Silver, White, Scarlet

Cal should be up soon!

Love it.

I've thought for a while now that they should add a gray top and an alternate set of pants.

In fact, in NCAA 12 I made my own set with white helmet/white pants paired with a gray top.

looks really sharp.

I wouldn't change anything about this set, great job.

EDIT: Is that a gray outline on the white jersey's numbers? (I think it's necessary without any gray elsewhere on the jersey top).

If so, I think I would add a gray outline on the helmet numerals as well

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I think you nailed the Bucks here. The only slight nitpick I have with it is maybe make the number font on the front of the jersey a little bigger but I think for a concept set, it's very solid! I love the idea of having a grey jersey (basketball does it, why doesn't football?!), and the idea of a gray helmet, gray pants, and red jersey would make me so happy OSU actually had it! But great job on it overall and I think Penn State was a good concept as well.

Thanks for the tOSU feedback guys! I appreciate it. Before I list this next one let me state that I love Cal's current uniforms. I'm watching them play ASU right now and I really wouldnt change anything. I just wish nike hadn't whored out their template. I'm afraid the number on the primary might be too Arizona State like, but here goes anyway. The Cal Bears.

Heres a link to the Cal Bears mix and matcher

Favorite combos:

1322280997693.png1322281095048.png

Honorable Mention:

1322281147079.png

Components:

Hemets -White, Blue, Blue

Jerseys - Blue, White, Blue

Pants - White, Blue, Blue

Links to the completed teams are in the first post.

What team should I tackle next?

I'm not sure how I feel about the gradient on the Cal home jersey. I like the look of the bear paw, though. Also, I can't really see the helmet stripe very well, so I'm not sure what exactly it's meant to look like.

Your OSU set is very nice. I like the idea of a different away helmet for them.

tacobell.jpg

Yes, I root for teams all over the place. And I apparently favor birds.

I'm not sure how I feel about the gradient on the Cal home jersey. I like the look of the bear paw, though. Also, I can't really see the helmet stripe very well, so I'm not sure what exactly it's meant to look like.

Your OSU set is very nice. I like the idea of a different away helmet for them.

I think the helmet stripe is the bear paw design.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Alright I'm glad I have a full plate of teams to do. Up next is the Miami Hurricanes. I might be in the minority, but I liked the Pro Combats from last year alot. They just needed some adjustments. I based my design off of those. So if you didn't like them, then you probably won't like these much. Here's the Canes:

Heres a link to the Miami 'Canes mix and matcher

Favorite combos:

1322329155911.png1322329230814.png

Honorable Mentions:

1322329314295.png1322329402101.png

Components:

Hemets -Green, White, Charcoal, Orange

Jerseys - Orange, White, Green, Charcoal

Pants - Green, White, Orange, Charcoal

Completed teams in first post!

Archived