NCAA Football Redopalooza

wyopokes2

Not a fan of Tennessee at all. Sorry, the effort was nice, but it just doesn't work for me.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a double stripe would work a little better...I was hoping for a black jersey...and the whiteout and orangeout are good concepts but would never work in real life because the numbers wouldn't be legible. But overall...good job.

Ask and thou shall recieve :) I actually like black/orangeout/black (5/4/5). I added another white one because why not. It's a concept and it reminded me of a cool high school helmet here in Wyo.

1323716861836.png1323716920823.png

White w/black, Black, White w/black looks amazing. Great addition!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Also, I have a request for UCLA. I would love to see what you could do with them.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Wow, Tennessee is great. I'm not to crazy about the orange and whiteouts, but they do work better with the black helmet and pants options. But everything here is great!

If you're looking for more teams to do, I would really like to see what you could do for Cincinnati!

25yzwqg.png

Can't wait for the Iowa State! Only thing I would ask is not to use the twister birds because it's not an official logo anymore. But these are amazing and can't wait to see more!

Total bummer, too. Because that was a cool logo. Much better than the generic one they use now...

WYO-- if I may request a couple, how about you take a crack at my boys (MSU), and the locals (ASU)? Different challenges in each, but I think you can handle 'em. ^_^

I'm going in sort of a random order, but I believe it will be Iowa State. Which I must say will have at least a little Cyclone in it. It's in the Identity on the official team website so I couldn't resist.

Thank god. It's one of my favorite logos out there.

Looking forward to what you're coming up with!

Here are the Cyclones. Not too much to explain here. Please disregard the black alts in the picker. That was for a friend of mine who is a big Iowa State fan. I threw it in for him. It wasn't really meant to be part of the concept I presented to you all. As I stated before, the Cy logo was in the official identity guide I posted above, so I put it on the sleeve's and one helmet.

Heres a link to the Iowa State mix and matcher

Favorite combos:

1323754862032.png1323754768350.png

Components:

Hemets -Red, White, Gold

Jerseys - Red, White, Gold

Pants - Red, White, Gold

Scratch Iowa State off the long list. Completed teams in first post

I'm not sure the lines around the back of the pants and from the stripes to the collar are needed. Otherwise, it looks good.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Everytime I find that you posted a new concept, it's like and early Christmas!

I really like it, but ditch the black. It's uneeded, and it makes them look like an ASU clone.

Favorite: Yellow, Red or White (both are equally great), Yellow.

I really like it, but ditch the black. It's uneeded, and it makes them look like an ASU clone.

Read the description ;)

Read the description ;)

Derp.

I read the end, but not the beginning. In that case, epic concept!

Archived