2012 NFL REDESIGN (NIKE)

ccfan95

these are pretty solid, but you should consider a few things. you've got to incorporate tv numbers either on the sleeves or shoulders. i understand why you went in the direction you did, kind of a merging of eras. but the tv numbers have to be there. also, please make your striping consistent. youve got three different patterns going on here. i like the pants striping, that could work pretty well for the cowboys. lets see a blue set, and maybe experiment with keeping the silver. good work, sir.

Here is a idea of what the Seahawks could look like. I tried to mix new school with some old school touches. I also ditched the seahawk logo and went with a uniform "S". More like a Stanford or Syracuse. I also tried to add some unique touches into the jersey for example the "12th Man"

seahawksnike.png

big12sig.png

TexasTemplatePNG_cr.png

I like the effort here, however as a Seattle fan, id never see this being used. Mainly cause we take pride in our seahawk helmet, be in our current blue or silver. But the seahawk is needed.

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

Did you draw that hawk? If not, you should really give credit to the artist and remove the "by David Walker" part. If so, then never mind.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The bird looks way too close to the Eagles' bird.

Seattle is an interesting idea, but bad execution.

Dallas is almost perfect but just a few things:

1. I know this template doesnt have undershirts. but since this is pro combat, if they were to use this in real life, TV numbers should be on the undershirt sleeves.

2. The sleeves look too cluttered. Change te part on the very end from blue to white.

Archived