Current NFL Concepts Project

TFoA

Inspired by NHLUniforms.com, and GMS's NBA Uniform Project, I've decided to do an NFL Uniforms project, the NFL's uniforms if I had my way...

Now, most of the uniforms will have little or no change at all and be accurate depictions of the real thing, and some of them will just be concepts of mine that I think they need to wear... So if you click on a link and you see the same exact unis they have right now, it basically means that IMO what they have is perfect.

So far, I've gotten the NFC South done... Look out for the other conferences and divisions soon...

NFC SOUTH

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC EAST

Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants

Philadelphia Eagles

Washington Redskins

AFC NORTH {So Far}

Cleveland Browns

Cincinnati Bengals

All of these designs are really solid! Good job!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

To clear it all up about the Ginormous numbers that have come to define my football concepts...

I only use one number and I make the numbers big to add more emphasis to how the number is done... So you can see the outline and everything

There, I hope that clears it up :D

Hey, I like the old Bengals, but I think that the new Bengals unis are a step ahead...

I might be in the minority when it comes to that issue though :P

Archived