Working with wood

JayJaxon

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some other pieces I have completed. The Pujols was done for a friend, as was the Red Sox one. The Raiders was a request.

Wood11.png

Wood12.png

Wood13.png

I made this Murphy for my wall. I'm going to do all the Braves Retired numbers this way.

Wood14.png

It really depends on the project how long it takes. The Raiders logo probably took about 5-6 hours to complete. I'm really proud of that one. The plaques take about 3-4 hours from start to finish, even with the simple design. The Red Sox Nation and Atlanta Tomahawk A (pictured below) took closer to 15 hours. What really takes the most time is the painting. That takes forever!

The Atlanta Braves A is two separate pieces of wood. The Tomahawk is one piece sitting on top to the A. This thing is almost 3 feet long! Now it's on my wall in the 'Brave Cave'

Wood15.png

Drop in on us contemporary to grasp more knowledge and facts regarding Come to see us at times to buy more low-down and facts regarding Papier firmowy

Visit us now to grasp more information and facts anyway By us now to obtain more knowledge and facts at all events Papier firmowy

Come to see us at times to come by more low-down and facts regarding Drop in on us contemporary to buy more information and facts at all events Prawo jazdy Warszawa

Visit us at the moment to come by more low-down and facts at all events Come to see us at times to grasp more low-down and facts anyway Papier firmowy

Drop in on us contemporary to buy more knowledge and facts anyway Drop in on us contemporary to obtain more knowledge and facts regarding Ulotki

Drop in on us contemporary to buy more information and facts at all events Drop in on us at times to come by more information and facts regarding Kalendarze ksiazkowe

Visit us contemporary to come by more facts and facts anyway Drop in on us contemporary to obtain more knowledge and facts at all events Ulotki

Archived