memphis grizzlies concept

Cody21

grizzlies-1.png

Edited version! i went ahead and took off the "Memphis" scriot. i also changed the jerseys to match and changed the font colours.

Doesn't change anything. You still just have a giant logo on the front of the uniform without any numbers, on a simply, and not well done, recolored uniform. Still looks like a simple cut and paste job without any creativity or appeal.

grizzlies-1.png

Edited version! i went ahead and took off the "Memphis" scriot. i also changed the jerseys to match and changed the font colours.

Well this is better. I don't think that the full logo would work on a jersey but this is definitely an improvement.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Its always saying "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board." why is that?

Just click on "Use Full Editor" or "Add Reply" when going to post the image, click on the "Insert Image" icon right below the number font (it's a square with a tree on it) and paste the URL where directed. Much easier than what the others told you.

Your update is definitely an improvement, but the jersey colors are not cohesive. The home features primarily black, while the away has very little black on it, and the reverse is true of red.

thanks for pointing that out. will be making a new version using MEMPHIS and the Numbers on it. also i wil make an alt. red or black? more c and c plz.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

well anothe rpost will be up soon.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

grizzlies2.png

included black alt and script on front. better?

This looks much better. It's headed in a good direction. I suggest you arch the "Grizzlies" downward rather than upward. I would also make the logo on the shorts smaller, and get rid of the teal nose.

Side panels and shoulder panels on the front of the teal jersey don't match the back of the jersey or the shorts.

thanks for both advices. will arch the grizzlies uprioght and make that change fast. post will be up in about 10-20 mins.

actually make that 2morrow . i gtg do something important.

I'm no expert, but I just don't think the huge logo on the front of the jerseys looks good ... in fact, I think it looks terrible. You'll need to check the NBA rule-book, but I am pretty sure that you need numbers on the front of that jersey too. Also, the teal and red combo doesn't exist in sports for a good reason ... those colours DO NOT look good together, plus, I am not sure that teal is particularly "cool" anymore outside of Florida.

Richmond.pngCanucks-1.png49ers-1.pngMariners-2.png

Thanks to Gobbi for the awesome buttons!

Makes the numbers smaller, use the same logo on all shorts, and use this Grizzlies script.

tried using that version but its too pixallated for my liking. :therock: so im just going to take the script im using and flip it upwards.

Archived