All-Time Basketball Draft SELECTIONS Thread

mania

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Kentucky Colonels select, a member of the NBA's 50th Anniversary All-Time Team, the 8th highest scorer in NBA history, the NBA's 4th all-time leading rebounder, a 12 time all-star, and an NBA Champion with the Baltimore Bullets, "The Big E", power forward Elvin Hayes.

elvin-hayes.jpg

BB52Big.jpg

Eye has until tomorrow, 8 AM EST to make his pick. If he does not by that time, he will be skipped, and will be able to make his picks any time after that, but can be skipped. It's kind of silly we lost an entire day on one pick.

It sure is. When I checked in earlier, I was shocked to see we still hadn't made a pick since this time yesterday. I say we give Eye until midnight. It's not fair to everyone else when one person holds us up for over 24 hours. We need to establish a "if we haven't heard from you, you're screwed" time limit. A slow down when people explain what's going on is no big deal. At least we have an idea of what to expect. This kind of :censored: is ridiculous.

BB52Big.jpg

I had work all day and was unable to access a computer if there is any confusion. I think 24 hours for a pick is fair (if anyone was looking to put a limit on lthe clock.

I like this draft, and will pick soon, but let's be reasonable; I was hardly screwing up time or was trying to, if anyone thinks that. Some of us have important things to do, which is why I think 24 hours is a good time limit (if a clock was imposed.)

I had work all day and was unable to access a computer if there is any confusion. I think 24 hours for a pick is fair (if anyone was looking to put a limit on lthe clock.

I like this draft, and will pick soon, but let's be reasonable;I was hardly screwing up time or was trying to, if anyone thinks that. Some of us have important things to do, which is why I think 24 hours is a good time limit (if a clock was imposed.)

No problem but you could have let us know beforehand. Just sayin...

BB52Big.jpg

Round Two is Complete.

Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuvVHGI3EzFmdF8xeDQ2dVpLYjFQUnFDLXJKZWc2Tmc

BTW, if you are not going to be around for a while, if you know your schedule is going to prevent you from being here, send me a PM with possible picks you'd want, or make a mention in the Discussions thread. We're not instituting a time limit (like the 4 hour one we had for baseball), but try to stay in contact with the group of us. We're all pretty reasonable.

Lights Out is on the clock.

Archived