njdevs7

Jerseys you didnt think were used at the same time

Can't find any actual pictures, but this happened for 1 season, 1991-92. They played each other 3 times that year.

Sharks01.png

Devils07.png

Now theres a jersey matchup. Wish there were some actual pics.

mclean.jpg

To me (a Canucks fan) this is an era clash. Once the Canucks switched to the Orca, it seemed all the players went with it.

n9f7o07rctbyuys8hmrcoc8dt.gif

gi3ef9ohuf6sdp2nxargrr30z.gif

The Whalers always made me think of the 80s, and those Oilers jerseys are synonymous with he 2000s for me.

1egw7woz5fmosn2rqglax5z7g.gif4728.gifx3u2gxh32gjgr3qmvnhedsmh4.gif576fhqq8095dvh4eseg88q9o0.gif

Something so 80s with a bunch of 90s designs. And on a side note, those Sens jerseys were gorgeous. WTF did they ever ditch them?

mclean.jpg

To me (a Canucks fan) this is an era clash. Once the Canucks switched to the Orca, it seemed all the players went with it.

Well these were worn when they met up in the 1996 playoffs. :P

sixersmavs.jpg

Wait, according to this site the Mavs stopped using those after 00-01 (which is unbelievable enough, haha) and the Sixers started using their blue alts in 01-02.

Oh man, there must be a ton of good ones with these Mavs unis.

sixersmavs.jpg

Wait, according to this site the Mavs stopped using those after 00-01 (which is unbelievable enough, haha) and the Sixers started using their blue alts in 01-02.

aren't those throwbacks??? I thought the last iteration of that style had dallas on both the home and road but I could be wrong.

mclean.jpg

A year later the Canucks would be wearing a colour scheme almost identical to the Avalanche. Only difference being the Canuck's lighter shade of blue.

Not a very good image, but late-rainbow Astros vs. the Marlins

132_bret_barberie.jpg

Not really anything drastic, but...

The Nets "tie-dyes" vs. the Nuggets "Rainbow Skyline"

353483.jpg

Hornets vs. powder blue Kings

848619.jpg

The Hornets just scream "90s" to me, and the Kings powder blues (name below number, specifically) look like they were leftover from the '70s.

sixersmavs.jpg

aren't those throwbacks??? I thought the last iteration of that style had dallas on both the home and road but I could be wrong.

Those are the real deal. You can see the old Reunion Arena in the background. The Mavs made the switch to their new style when they moved to the AAC.

mclean.jpg

A year later the Canucks would be wearing a colour scheme almost identical to the Avalanche. Only difference being the Canuck's lighter shade of blue.

Their color schemes were similar, but certainly not almost identical:

VancouverCanucks_FRC_2007_SCC_SRGB.png

ColoradoAvalanche_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.png

Interesting

The colours are similar yet the Canuck's versions blow the Avalanche out of the water. Perhaps it's time for the Avalanche to make some slight adjustments to their palette.

Interesting

The colours are similar yet the Canuck's versions blow the Avalanche out of the water. Perhaps it's time for the Avalanche to make some slight adjustments to their palette.

So...when did the Canucks have a lighter shade of blue than the Avs? BTW, there's nothing wrong with the Avs' palette. Just the jersey template. They need to go back to original look.

Interesting

So...when did the Canucks have a lighter shade of blue than the Avs? BTW, there's nothing wrong with the Avs' palette. Just the jersey template. They need to go back to original look.

Thought the sky blue was lighter than the Avs steel, my bad. I didn't say there was anything wrong with the Av's palette either, just think the Canuck versions of those colours look sharper and more vibrant. I agree they should return to their original jerseys though.

these were used in the same game boston was home

Bruins40.png

Pic?