Jerseys you didnt think were used at the same time

njdevs7

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bruins40.png

I meant GAME pic. :P

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Wow. A dark day in NHL history. I say that with full knowledge that Gretzky is right in the middle in that shot.

as much as i have a liking for nostalgic jerseys, i kinda like this jersey match up. it's one of those so bad that you can't help but to watch.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Ewwwww.

Feburary 7th, 1996. Someone stole the Canucks normal black unis, so they had to use the alt salmon reds vs the Whalers. Nice fight footage too.

Tried to find a Canucks vs Isles from 98-00, but couldnt. Want to see the Fishermen and red, blue and silver orcas on the same ice.

That scenario is not possible. 1996/97 was the last year of both the Fisherman jerseys and the Canucks Bure era jerseys.

That is a good picture. The Nets unis totally stand out to me compared to all the '90s-ness in that picture. It feels like a relic. I always liked those jerseys for the Nets.

It's sort of amazing that 15 years later, almost half the guys in that shot (Camby, Kobe, Nash, O'Neal, Allen) are still in the league.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Ewwwww.

Feburary 7th, 1996. Someone stole the Canucks normal black unis, so they had to use the alt salmon reds vs the Whalers. Nice fight footage too.

Tried to find a Canucks vs Isles from 98-00, but couldnt. Want to see the Fishermen and red, blue and silver orcas on the same ice.

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of this thread though? If you KNOW they existed at the same time what's the intrigue?

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of this thread though? If you KNOW they existed at the same time what's the intrigue?

Isn't that hat everybody has done? If no one knew they existed at the same time, there would be no pics or videos in this thread. It's what you didn't know, i.e. you just found out they were worn at the same time.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived