florida panthers alternate concept

puckcool22

Seems like a mix between Atlanta and Montreal. I think that the middle stripe across should only be on a Canadiens jersey. How about replacing it with a strip on the bottom of the jersey?

Good job anyways. Keep up the creativity!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Cripes, that thing really has a 3D effect. It's like it's coming right at me! :shocked:

I vote, that while creative, it's just too loud for my tastes.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

four words:

Les Canadiens de Philaflorida

and now a few more words from our sponsor:

there's this jersey, some hack they called Rocket wore it. there's this other jersey, some bum named Hexy wore it. this is what the child of these jerseys would look like. and some lifer who lacks a cool nickname will be wearing it. :D

and now, can ya smell it?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

its different and I like it, except maybe the back, i think it would look better if it went straight across on the back.

It would become even more like the Habs, but I don't like the way it tapers into the middle either.

Other than that, I'll buck the trend and say I like it, for the most part. Very creative!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

four words:

Les Canadiens de Philaflorida

When were 'les' and 'de' words?

Am I behind in the French language?

yes, 'les' is the plural form of 'the' ('la' is femine and 'le' is masculine). 'De' means 'of' most of the tme. I believe that it came also mean 'from', but I'm not sure. Finally, french 3 comes in handy! ^_^

Abbey

Forgot to comment...stupid me. I like the idea for the most part, but it's a little too much for my taste. Do something diffrent with the middle stripe and then we'll talk. (does it look like a bikini top to anyone else? hmmm...)

Abbey.jpg

Archived