2011-2012 NHL sRGB-Optimized Graphics

TruColor

I decided to take a short break from my MLB graphics presentation and interspersing them with some teams from other leagues. Eventually, I'd like to take on every team in the MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA and MLS...we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, I posted the current set for the Ottawa Senators on my blog:

Ottawa Senators

Note the removal of the side-profile secondary mark. Apparently it's gone. Which - in my opinion - is a shame.

Note the removal of the side-profile secondary mark. Apparently it's gone. Which - in my opinion - is a shame.

That is disappointing! The 2D logo from 2007 is far superior than the 3D logo. However, the 2D logo from 1997 to 2007 was their best logo.

Awesome, I love these blog posts. Especially when you do an entire team's logo history. Maybe we can get these colour optimized logos on the mothership.

I can do these things fairly quickly, but it still takes some time.

I've been getting - among other things - all of the Marlins and Blue Jays graphics together, but man-o-man is it painful.

I'm just glad that Chris has done most of the research on dates used - and the like - for me already.

^_^

Wonderful work as always, Don. An fyi to ya: Your NBA All-Star Game logos on the blog are broken links...care to fix them?

Hmmm...yeah, I probably need to redo those anyway...

• 3 months later...

Bumping this because I've just posted a new blog entry with the 2011-2012 L.A. Kings' graphics:

Los Angeles Kings

What's up with that simplified version of the crown logo. I've never seen that before.

It's the version used for embroidery. A version of this has been in every logosheet since moving away from the Black and Silver.

Bumping this because I've just posted a new blog entry with the 2011-2012 L.A. Kings' graphics:

Los Angeles Kings

What's up with that simplified version of the crown logo. I've never seen that before.

It's the version used for embroidery. A version of this has been in every logosheet since moving away from the Black and Silver.

Oh, I never knew that.

Archived