2011-12 NBA Season

LeGooo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this have anything to do with the AC/DC song of the same name?

Can I play the drinking game in the theater?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

"SEE? KEVAN DEWRANT WANTS TO BE IN MOVIEZ LOLOL... LAKERZ SHUD TRADE METTA WORLD PIECE AND JOSH MCROBERTS FOR KD, HE WANTZ TO BE A LAKER IN HOLLYWOOD ANYWAY"

/Laker bandwagoner

Um... ok.

Is this have anything to do with the AC/DC song of the same name?

Can I play the drinking game in the theater?

1) BigMac, you're dense.

2) CS85, I applaud you sir. Many a night has been kickstarted by that game. (Playing with 4 people including a newbie or two is always fun, because they don't realize in the 4-person game, the same guy contstantly gets :censored: ed. :lol: )

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

"SEE? KEVAN DEWRANT WANTS TO BE IN MOVIEZ LOLOL... LAKERZ SHUD TRADE METTA WORLD PIECE AND JOSH MCROBERTS FOR KD, HE WANTZ TO BE A LAKER IN HOLLYWOOD ANYWAY"

/Laker bandwagoner

Um... ok.

Sadly, I have had to deal with Laker fans who actually act like that.

Don any of them work for ESPN?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Pacers outlast the Lakers tonight 98-96, and Indiana had a different player leading the main 5 stats (how often does this happen? I'm kind of new to actually following basketball)

a4745d16.jpg

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Eastern Conference just looks downright awful this year once you get past the teams with winning records.

How are the Nets, a team that's yet to beat anybody over .500 only 2 games out of the final playoff seed?

Could be worse Celtics have not beaten any one over .300

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Celtics are a joke.. and no, this isn't just an overreaction to their poor start. I've said this since before the season started, they can not contend. No only are they not title contenders, I'm not even sure that they're playoff contenders. It's really time to split up the big 3. (Atleast get rid of Ray Allen while he could have some trade value.)

Celtics need to rebuild, and even if it involves giving up Rondo, I'm OK with that. It's as Billy Beane once said, "If you're not contending, you're rebuilding" (or something like that). It's time to rebuild in Beantown.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Yeah, there are 6 teams in the East right now that are head-and-shoulders above the rest.

Which is what I realized when the Hawks lost their best player are still going to easily make the playoffs (just not in the top seeds. They'll probably be a 6 or 7 seed.) They may not be a top (depends on your definition of "top" when it comes to this conference) team in the East, but they are definitely better than the bottom barrel of this conference.

As for the Celtics...yeah, it's time for them to rebuild, & I wouldn't be surprised to see one or two of the Boston Big 3 in another city before the deadline. We may only be barely a month into the season, but it's pretty clear that this team isn't built to withstand this condensed schedule. Admiral called this in the preseason, & as far as the Celtics are concerned, he's right.

Nick Young, on his haters:

"Hey man, there?s a lot of haters out there, for real. They tell me I?m dribbling too much, I need to learn how to come off screens, how to do that. I?ma just keep working hard. That?s the definition of Swaggy P."

Poor Flip Saunders, but damned if the Wizards ain't the most entertaining terrible team in the league.

"Hey man, there?s a lot of haters out there, for real. They tell me I?m dribbling too much, I need to learn how to come off screens, how to do that. I?ma just keep working hard. That?s the definition of Swaggy P."

Poor Flip Saunders, but damned if the Wizards ain't the most entertaining terrible team in the league.

Flip got canned, so Swaggy P ain't his problem anymore. :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Flip got canned, so Swaggy P ain't his problem anymore. :P

LOL! I guess "Poor Flip" takes on a new meaning now.

Whoever goes to Washington is gonna have a hell of a reclamation project on their hands. That locker room is in shambles.

Archived