2011-12 NBA Season

LeGooo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He most certainly was! Guy would burn all his timeouts on piddling crap and spend each pivotal final minute with nothing but his dick in his hand, shouting to someone named "Kurt."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Oh man, Vinny and his timeouts. Yeah don't expect him to make any sort of impact in-game, seriously, he has no idea what is going on. Chris Paul was coaching the team tonight it seemed. Though it didnt help, considering he got torched by Rose. (Who is now 5-0 against Paul in his career). And what was with the MVP chants from the Staples Center crowd? I thought Clipper nation was rising...

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

In an otherwise fairly meaningless game, something kind of funny happened in the Wiz/Bucks game last night. It's the kind of thing that would only happen to the Wizards. In the first half, Roger Mason Jr. checked into the game and scored a couple of points. During a timeout afterward, the Bucks scoring team found out that Mason wasn't listed as an active player for the game by the Wizards. Because of that, the Wizards got a technical foul, Mason had to leave the game, AND his points were taken away and given to Rashard Lewis. Flip Saunders later apologized for the mistake. I don't think I've seen that before.

Welcome BACK to DC, Roger. Only the Wizards!

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

He most certainly was! Guy would burn all his timeouts on piddling crap and spend each pivotal final minute with nothing but his dick in his hand, shouting to someone named "Kurt."

Sounds about right. He takes timeouts when WE have momentum, not the other team. So dumb.

From what I've gathered over the past year, Del Negro's "coaching" appears to consist of wandering aimlessly on the sidelines and occasionally shouting out bland platitudes like "run the floor". I can't imagine anyone listens to him.

In retrospect, we'd have been better off just keeping Kim Hughes, let alone hiring Dwane Casey instead of VDN.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Looks like she got the ring before he did.

Ha.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Looks like she got the ring before he did.

Ha.

Nice. Thanks for inspiring my facebook status.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Looks like the Wolves found their closer(s). They finished the game on a 15-0 run, fueled by threes from Kevin Love and Anthony Tolliver. Unfortunately Michael Beasley didn't get the memo. He looked extremely disinterested on the bench.

I can't believe I'd ever say this, but the Timberwolves are undefeated this year.

The Bulls ran the Grizzlies out of the building tonight. Worse for Memphis, Zach Randolph got hurt and it looked like it could be pretty bad. And there's nothing better than getting to see Scalabrine get into a game and having the crowd go wild whenever he touches the ball. They made him take a shot at the end. He tried to drive and almost slipped then his shot only hit backboard.

EDIT: And DeMarcus Cousins has reportedly demanded a trade.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

On the heels of the DeMarcus Cousins trade demand, the Kings have fired Paul Westphal.

Jerry Sloan is already rumored to be his possible replacement in Sac.

For real? That would be great. Sloan belongs on an NBA bench.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

On the heels of the DeMarcus Cousins trade demand, the Kings have fired Paul Westphal.

Jerry Sloan is already rumored to be his possible replacement in Sac.

For real? That would be great. Sloan belongs on an NBA bench.

Yes, but Sloan deserves better than Sacaramento. The Kings have burned every coach since... well... ever.

6uXNWAo.png

Can the Kings even afford Sloan? Weren't they just crying poor with one foot out of town last season?

I'm pretty sure they can afford to buy him a new tractor :P

That said, colour me VERY skeptical that Sloan returns to be a head coach in the NBA.

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

Archived