2011-12 NBA Season

LeGooo

Vince Carter dunked over a scrub too, a taller one in fact. He was never THE BEST and any point in his career. No rings either.

No one is basing their opinion of that one play, GTFO LeBron haters

Yeah that dunk is sick! I don't really care what people say about him, he is one of the best in the game today.

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can tell he's the best by how many titles he's won.

I never said he was the best, but rather one of the best. It's impossible to tell who is the best right now. If I had to guess, first that would come to mind would be Kobe. Rose is good too, but after your ignorant comment I guess he wouldn't be because he has no titles. That would also exclude players like Howard, Durant, Carmello, or Nash.

LeBron? Tremendous basketball player. Ignorant comment? If you say so. Was what I said wrong? No. But I don't feel like he deserves any form of worship or reverence for anything he's done. Thusly I'm going to be dismissive of anything he does out of sheer spite.

/bathes in the pool of ignorance

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Nothing like a LeBron is the best player in the NBA statement to get the pot stirred up.

Especially considering that he is most definitely the best in the NBA right now. LeBron is playing out of his mind this year.

Vince Carter dunked over a scrub too, a taller one in fact. He was never THE BEST and any point in his career. No rings either.

Yeah that dunk is sick! I don't really care what people say about him, he is one of the best in the game today.

I must have misread it, I didn't know he said "that dunk was sick because of that one play he is the best player in the NBA"

Guys, Lebron is the best player in the NBA. His offense is incredible, not perfect. Not the best in the NBA, but he's an elite defender as well. He does everything. Come on guys, get real, the guy's incredible. Obnoxious? maybe. Floptastic? Definitely. Receding hairline? Absolutely. But he's a baller.

That being said, :censored: him. Ughh, ugly game. Ugly ending for the Bulls, Heat, and refs. Just pooey.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I must have misread it, I didn't know he said "that dunk was sick because of that one play he is the best player in the NBA"

I said the dunk was sick, but the rest of my response was based on TFoA's "LeBron, y u so awesome" statement. Trust me I have seen the guy play enough to know he is one of the best.

Now that the Heat have beaten the Bulls in January, when is the title parade?

:P

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Now that the Heat have beaten the Bulls in January, when is the title parade?

:P

Why are you such a hater? Accept that Miami beat your Bulls, just like they did last playoffs in 5 games

James>Rose

Heat>Bulls

Whoa, whoa. They're not my Bulls. I loosely support the Bulls but I wouldn't dare call myself a true fan. I'm anti-LeBron. So if you're trying to get under my skin by pulling Heat > Bulls stuff, I'm sorry to disappoint you that it's a dry well.

twitter

It really has to suck to be in the position the Bulls are in right now.

Clearly a very good team, but no chance of beating Miami in the playoffs. Miami won easily last year and would do so again this year as well. Three superstars > one superstar + rock solid supporting cast. I hate to say this, but it's true. Hopefully, the West winner takes care of Miami in the Finals again this year.

spacer.png

What a game in Dallas. San Antonio's reserves have brought them back from down big, and now are up 3 with just over a minute in OT. I don't think a Spurs starter has played the majority of the 4th quarter and all of overtime, and SA's bench has scored every point since the 49 point mark

And I never hear Laker fans complain about it.

As soon as you can point out where I complained, then that will be a valid point.

unlike bad teams such as the Clippers.

3rd in the Western Conference.

You complained in your original post, which was a response to another post where someone complained about a team having a long road trip.

Wow, 3rd in the Western Conference, 16 games into the season. Maybe the Clippers can have another "magical" season like the one a few years back where they won one playoff series! Clips Nation Village!!

What a game in Dallas. San Antonio's reserves have brought them back from down big, and now are up 3 with just over a minute in OT. I don't think a Spurs starter has played the majority of the 4th quarter and all of overtime, and SA's bench has scored every point since the 49 point mark

Craziness, indeed. I'm glad the Spurs left their reserves in.

Clearly a very good team, but no chance of beating Miami in the playoffs. Miami won easily last year and would do so again this year as well. Three superstars > one superstar + rock solid supporting cast. I hate to say this, but it's true. Hopefully, the West winner takes care of Miami in the Finals again this year.

mavs-celebrate.jpg

The playoffs will be awesome regardless. The Bulls didnt even have Luol Deng tonight, so don't take too much from this afternoon.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Based on how pissed Rose sounded about how he played tonight, he might carry that in his pocket when the moment comes. I wouldn't want to play against Rose with a chip on his shoulder.

twitter

mavs-celebrate.jpg

The playoffs will be awesome regardless. The Bulls didnt even have Luol Deng tonight, so don't take too much from this afternoon.

I apologize, but I have developed a Heat inferiority complex over time. Dallas taking them down last year was fantastic (and deserved given how 2006 was screwed up and what-not). I'll be pulling for Chicago if (when) they meet in the Conference Finals, just like last year, and if Chicago can't take them down, I'll be pulling for the West winner, just like last year.

We'll see. All I know is that there's no real point in fretting over them winning or losing in the regular season. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter.

spacer.png

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates Miami.

silky_johnson1.jpg

hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

twitter

Archived