LeGooo

2011-12 NBA Season

The Heat would not have gone to the Finals without Shaq.

And the Cavs would not have gone to the Finals without Zydrunas Illgauskas...

:D

I kid, I kid...

Last year's Heat would have been funnier ^_^

WSU, if Wade is a better defender, why has LeBron made 1st team all defense the past 3 seasons, and Wade never has?

Also, LeBron's defense on Derrick Rose was a huge reason the Heat beat the Bulls in last seasons playoffs

Stop arguing for D-Wade, he's not better than LeBron

Derrick Rose went 10-40 against the Pacers in a two game stretch in last year's playoffs. He's not unstoppable.

Why does the smaller Wade (4 inches shorter, 30 lbs lighter) average more blocks and steals than all-defense LeBron?

If Wade's defense is so much better than LeBron's, then why do they have the same exact career defensive rating? Not to mention, LeBron gets the overwhelming majority of his rebounds on defense (17.1% career DRB% compared to a 3.6% career ORB%), which probably explains the lower amounts of steals and blocks.

Why does the smaller Wade (4 inches shorter, 30 lbs lighter) average more blocks and steals than all-defense LeBron?

Shh...you're not supposed to doubt LeBron.

LeBron: 39.9 career regular-season defensive win shares (6.9 playoffs)

Wade: 29.5 career regular-season defensive win shares (5.4 playoffs)

If Wade's defense is so much better than LeBron's, then why do they have the same exact career defensive rating? Not to mention, LeBron gets the overwhelming majority of his rebounds on defense (17.1% career DRB% compared to a 3.6% career ORB%), which probably explains the lower amounts of steals and blocks.

Okay, this is easy...If Lebron's defense is so much better than Wade's, then why do they have the same exact career defensive rating?

You realize they play different positions, right? How many guards have high defensive rebounding numbers? Defensive rebounds means less blocks? Does Dwight Howard know about this?

Shh...you're not supposed to doubt LeBron.

:) Apparently not. I'm sorry, LeBron is the greatest athlete in the world (if you don't count like 30 or 40 other guys).... lol

Last year's Heat would have been funnier

I guess I'm not that clever :D

Wade's numbers are better than LeBron's in the playoffs. I'm not saying LeBron is awful in the playoffs, rather Wade's a more efficient shooter from the field, 3 point line, and free throw line in the playoffs. Wade's also a better defender. You could say the Heat wouldn't have even made it to the playoffs over the past eight years if he wasn't on the team, so telling me the Cavs and Heat wouldn't win without LeBron is rather lame. Let's face it...the Heat wouldn't win without Wade. Wade was inexperienced in

his first Finals too, yet took over and led the team from a 0-2 series deficit and won in 6 against the Mavs. There was a reason he was Finals' MVP. LeBron didn't have a horrible supporting cast...you don't win three playoff series en route to the Finals if the rest of your team is horrible. That's just a lame excuse. Quit making excuses for the guy and come to reality: he disappeared last year in the Finals, when the lights were brightest.

Really?

That's what I'm saying. Must've missed the '07 playoffs where LeBron literally dragged the rest of that Cavs team to the NBA Finals. Lights Out already went over the supporting cast. When your second best option is LARRY :censored: ING HUGHES, you are a miracle worker. The absolute only reason why they got past the Pistons that year was due to LeBron.

The only reason Miami beat Dallas in the NBA FINALS was because of Wade. Look at the box scores. Wade's supporting cast wasn't really lighting it up. Wade scored over 35 three times in four wins.

That's not exactly difficult when Mavericks players get whistled for a foul whenever they get within 2 feet of Wade. Nor is it a sign of single-handed greatness.

Wade's numbers are better than LeBron's in the playoffs. I'm not saying LeBron is awful in the playoffs, rather Wade's a more efficient shooter from the field, 3 point line, and free throw line in the playoffs. Wade's also a better defender. You could say the Heat wouldn't have even made it to the playoffs over the past eight years if he wasn't on the team, so telling me the Cavs and Heat wouldn't win without LeBron is rather lame.

Let's face it...the Heat wouldn't win without Wade. Wade was inexperienced in

his first Finals too, yet took over and led the team from a 0-2 series deficit and won in 6 against the Mavs. There was a reason he was Finals' MVP. LeBron didn't have a horrible supporting cast...you don't win three playoff series en route to the Finals if the rest of your team is horrible. That's just a lame excuse. Quit making excuses for the

guy and come to reality: he disappeared last year in the Finals, when the lights were brightest.

Really?

That's what I'm saying. Must've missed the '07 playoffs where LeBron literally dragged the rest of that Cavs team to the NBA Finals. Lights Out already went over the

supporting cast. When your second best option is LARRY :censored: ING HUGHES, you are a miracle worker. The absolute only reason why they got past the Pistons that year was due to LeBron.

The only reason Miami beat Dallas in the NBA FINALS was because of Wade. Look at the box scores. Wade's supporting cast wasn't really lighting it up. Wade scored over 35 three times in four wins.

That's not exactly difficult when Mavericks players get whistled for a foul whenever they get within 2 feet of Wade. Nor is it a sign of single-handed greatness.

So Kobe and Jordan aren't that great either...Got it. Superstars always get the benefit of calls. And just because you personally don't think they're fouls doesn't mean they're not fouls and vice versa.

[Mod redacted.]

Edited by Mockba
Personal attacks are unacceptable.

Has Orlando forgotten how to score?

They scored 69 points tonight, and needed 27 points in the 4th quarter just to get it to 69.

The Magic have to trade Howard sooner than later. The uncertainty of his future there is already creating havoc with the rest of the team.

[Mod redacted.]

What? Let me say again - I'm not butt hurt. I'm not even a legit bulls fan, I just hate LeBron. I'm sorry you're...you, I guess.

Blake's beastmode over Perkins >>>>>>>>>>>>>> LeBron over that scrub Bull

Juh-huh-hee-zus.

Kendrick Perkins should just retire. Theres no way to save face after that. Good lord.

Kendrick Perkins should just retire. Theres no way to save face after that. Good lord.

Haha, that'd be hilarious if after that dunk, he walks off the court, cameras following into the back WWE-style. He just kinda packs up and drives into the sunset.