2011-12 NBA Season

LeGooo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that was a pretty bad choke job by the Pacers.

The booing at the end of the game for the team was just as deserved as it was at halftime for the Zooperstars. :P

Wait ... the Zooperstars were booed? What's wrong with you people? :)

Yes, the Thunder have done the blue-out for a while. And yes, I'm in denial about Derrick Rose and the Bulls. Not sure why I even entered this thread.

Durant's clutch skills had been worrying me so this may be a huge turning point.

In other news, GREAT win for the San Antonio Spurs.

I don't know that an ugly looking jumper that took a hell of a bounce to go in is a huge turning point

I don't know about "turning point", but it was pretty huge. I know he scored 25 points, but I think if you can keep Durant to 37% shooting, you have to win that game.

IUe6Hvh.png

The booing at the end of the game for the team was just as deserved as it was at halftime for the Zooperstars. :P

They're horrible. The fact that they seemingly show up every Saturday night to Indianapolis Indians games in addition to Pacers games and perform their same, unfunny shtick, a lot of the guys in this town hate them. Then again, all the women love them for some odd reason, so...

Anyways, Colts punter Pat McAfee is awesome. He bought 750 extra tickets to the Pacers playoff game tomorrow and is giving them away for :censored:s and giggles. Tight dude.

6fQjS3M.png

They're horrible. The fact that they seemingly show up every Saturday night to Indianapolis Indians games in addition to Pacers games and perform their same, unfunny shtick, a lot of the guys in this town hate them. Then again, all the women love them for some odd reason, so...

Anyways, Colts punter Pat McAfee is awesome. He bought 750 extra tickets to the Pacers playoff game tomorrow and is giving them away for :censored:s and giggles. Tight dude.

This is the same guy that got hammered and was found passed out after swimming in some river, right? Gotta love a punter that knows how to have some fun.

And I think the Bulls will do better than a lot of people think without Rose. They played most of the season without him and still managed to get the best record in the league. My prediction is that they lose to the Heat in 5 or 6 games now, but they should be able to hold their own against them. John Lucas has been pretty good when he's needed throughout the season, but like I've said multiple times here the regular season doesn't matter once the playoffs start.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

So Rondo will be going on vacation for a few days.

Definitely. You have to harness your intensity in a situation like that. I though Bass's foul was obvious. Then again, I'm not on the court, wearing Green and White.

Anyway....look out NBA. The Memphis Grizzlies are on the prowl.

It was barely a bump. A suspension for that would be ridiculous, yet so typical for the NBA.

Such a :censored: league ever since the Ron Artest fight in Detroit.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

It was barely a bump. A suspension for that would be ridiculous, yet so typical for the NBA.

Yup, because it's just such a great thing to let players go and initiate contact with referees. :rolleyes:

6fQjS3M.png

Rondo got in the Ref's face then bumped him. He did trip on the ref's foot, but you still can't extend you chest and bump a ref. Rondo gets a game.

The Grizzlies are dominating the Clippers, who look kind of lost. CP3 is playing his ass off, but no one else is helping him out.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived