2011-12 NBA Season

LeGooo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just in: Vinny Del Negro contract extension.

Just like Kings-Sharks game 3 last year, remember it's not over till it's over!

Go away.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

The first quarter reminded me a touch of Game 4 Celtics-Lakers from 2008, but given how the Grizz were still leading by 20+ into the 4th quarter, I never would've expected the Clips to get within single digits, let alone pull out the win in a building where Memphis had won their last 10 games.

This game will have repercussions lasting far beyond tonight. The Clips now have every advantage they need in this series besides just a 1-0 lead.

spacer.png

Wow, great comeback by the Clippers! Holy s***! They just kept at it. I'm in shock lol, can't even imagine what Clipper fans are going through. Congratulations on the win. Great comeback lol. How do the Grizzlies recover from this?

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Laughably piss-poor performance by the Clippers so far... I haven't felt this embarrassed to be a Clipper fan in years.

Note sure that you deserve to comment on the LAC any more.

You not only got off the bandwagon, you shot half the horses.

That was the worst meltdown I've ever seen in person at a live sporting event. Beale Street was dead silent on the way out.

As silly as this sounds, game 2 is a must-win for the Grizz.

Embarrassing.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Archived