LeGooo

2011-12 NBA Season

The Clippers will win this, so, time to look forward. So, it will be LAC vs SAN, and LAL vs OKC? A possible LA vs LA WCF OS what I'm rooting for.

Congrats to the Clips, the 22nd NBA team and the

101st road team to win a game 7 in the NBA/MLB/NHL playoffs.

Fun times for the STAPLES Center maintenance crew. The Lakers, Clippers and Kings are all in action, none of them having home court/ice...

Look at this:

Thursday May 17th, Yotes at Kings 6:00 pm PST

Friday May 18th, OKC at Lakers 7:30 pm PST

Saturday May 19th, SA at Clippers 12:30 pm PST; OKC at Lakers 7:30 pm PST

Sunday May 20th, Yotes at Kings Noon PST; SA at Clippers 7:30 pm PST.

Holy crap Staples will be working lol

Clippers win!

U-G-L-Y....but the Sixers win! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I love it! Anytime the Celtics lose, it's a good day for me. They better watch out for the Sixers though. They're better than people think.

I love it! Anytime the Celtics lose, it's a good day for me. They better watch out for the Sixers though. They're better than people think.

You know how many people say that about the Lakers?? :P

(Oh and, not for nothing...but I'm firmly and officially on the Pacers' bandwagon. Not that I expect them to win this series?not even the Martians expect that?but it's fun having a team to throw support behind again...haven't done that since the Bulls dynasty.)

You know how many people say that about the Lakers?? :P

(Oh and, not for nothing...but I'm firmly and officially on the Pacers' bandwagon. Not that I expect them to win this series, but it's fun having a team to throw support behind again...haven't done that since the Bulls dynasty.)

I'd say that just about everyone who isn't a Lakers fan says that lol :P

We'll win one at least one! Hopefully two, but man we sure do look over-matched.

Wow, LA meet boomstick courtesy of OKC!

One game is too early to call a sweep. The Lakers looked gassed tonight coming off of a 7-game series while the Thunder had time off after sweeping Dallas. I do think the Thunder are the better team but look for the rest of the games to be more competitive.

As for the Celtics-Sixers, I was saying before the series that the 76ers are a better team than people give them credit for. My prediction was, and still is, Celtics in 7 (I'm a C's fan). I don't see it being a breeze by any means, especially now after they lost home court.

But tonight they didn't lose the game on the Garnett offensive foul, they lost the game later in the third quarter when Philly went on a 14-0 run. Actually, the game was lost since the beginning. The Celtics played awful tonight. Frankly, they had no business only losing that game by one point. I don't see this as a big issue though. More of a wake up call, if anything.

Man, we got manhandled! At least, the Lakers only lost by 29 and not... you know... 30.

Hopefully we'll play good enough Wednesday to steal home-court. Doubtful, but one can hope.

Sixers/Celtics could've easily been 2-0 if Philly hadn't choked away game 1. Boston looks like an old team against the younger faster guys, but they're still dangerous with the 3 HOFs and Rondo...

Sucks for the Bulls as it appears Rose is out for 8-12 months, so probably at least half of next season.

The Bulls should really just bottom out next year instead of limping to a 6/7 seed and losing in the first round. There's even a chance that they lose Tom Thibodeau after next year due to Reinsdorf's asinine negotiation policy. This Bulls thing could be over in a hurry with nothing to show for it but 112 wins in 148 games and beating a pretty good Atlanta Hawks team in the second round.

Hey Miami you should probably miss some more shots...

If the Pacers win this series it will be hilarious

Much funnier than the Heat losing to the Mavs last year.