NBA Courts Series

Johnsonville

With the news that there is going to be an NBA season this year, I decided to go ahead with something I have been thinking about for a while.

I am going to redesign all 30 NBA courts, as well as the court for the '12 All-Star game, held in Orlando.

To keep things organized, I will go through each team alphabetically, beginning with Atlanta and working my through to the Wizards.

Please feel free to give any critques, idea, etc. that you may have.

good job so far.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

This is really nice work. My one suggestion would be to use more of the alternate Hawk logo, because that is more used in their identity than the bird that you used. However, this looks very nice and I look forward to seeing more concepts, nice job.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

I think cavs slogan is All For One. One For All..not the other way around. And in your Bulls concept you have two different Chicago Bulls scripts.

Other than that imho you need to add some sideline colours to your designs, make some stand out a little more.

The Mavs and Bobcats ones are my favorite. You're doing a good job on this.

Mavs court looks excelent. Best one yet, nice job.

Thanks guys. I'm probably most partial to the Mavericks court so far. The Nuggets should be up pretty soon and I really like the direction I have gone.

I like the smaller lettered wordmarks you use on the baselines.

It drives me crazy on TV when equipment people, cameramen, etc., are covering up part of the baseline lettering because the letters are so tall.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

I know a lot of people think it's tacky, but I love the basketball behind the bull-head at midcourt in Chicago. Yours looks nice, and I like it overall, but I would have left it in. These are nice though, clean and professional. Nice work

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

• 1 month later...

Not a fan of the DN logo for two reasons:

-Doesn't match up with the rest of the Nuggets identity, which has navy

-Just doesn't look good IMO

I think if you removed it and just kept it how it is it would look fine. The rest of the concept is actually a great court design. Nice job, glad to see you continue this series.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Archived