best nhl city

puckcool22

No offense taken Zero. I remember Vinny saying that. San Jose is a place where the pressure is on IN San Jose, but the Bay Area itself is not exactly the hot bed Toronto or Montreal. But the exceptions have been Pat Falloon. The poor guy had so much pressure to have big years and produced diddly poo.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This type of thread always puzzles me.....

Asking fans to make an unbiased decision on who the best fans and the best cities are is like asking everyone who has the prettiest Mom or Wife. If you love your Mom or Wife I would hope you would think that they are prettiest you've seen.

If you are truly a fan of a certain team, I would hope that you thought that they were the best team in the best city with the best fans. Even if it's not the city you live in, you should have some bias towards the team you love.

I am an avid Bills fan, I think with all my heart that Buffalo is the best NFL town, I think we tailgate better than anyone, I think we support our team as good if not better than anyone for the size city we live in, but I would hope that a guy sitting in Minneapolis, Detroit, Cleveland etc.. feels the same way.

To ask this type of question is really just an attempt to start a war of words between fans of different teams. So since this is obviously what we are looking for in this thread here is my opinion....

Buffalo is the best NHL town and the worst 6 are Montreal, Toronto, Emonton, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. They should have never even let Canadian teams in the NHL, they ruining the sport. :mad:

Buffalo is the best NHL town and the worst 6 are Montreal, Toronto, Emonton, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. They should have never even let Canadian teams in the NHL, they ruining the sport. :mad:

It's my opinion that this is an asinine statement to make. It's also my opinion that anyone who would say this is a jackass.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

... the worst 6 are Montreal, Toronto, Emonton, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. They should have never even let Canadian teams in the NHL, they ruining the sport. :mad:

:lol: And it was said without the slightest hint of irony. :lol: That was frickin' hilarious, man.

I say we put MORE teams in Canada. It's THEIR nation referred to in the name "National Hockey League," after all. :flagcanada:

(Just don't take my Penguins. :hockeysmiley:)

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Buffalo is the best NHL town and the worst 6 are Montreal, Toronto, Emonton, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. They should have never even let Canadian teams in the NHL, they ruining the sport.  :mad:

It's my opinion that this is an asinine statement to make. It's also my opinion that anyone who would say this is a jackass.

Hey Silverbacks,

You just proved my point, thanks.

This whole thread was posted simply to create controversy, arguments and hard feelings. HOWEVER calling me a Jackass when you are the one who does not understand Sarcasm reflects pretty poorly on you. Since when does having an opinion make someone a Jackass.... plophead!

Hey Silverbacks,

You just proved my point, thanks.

This whole thread was posted simply to create controversy, arguments and hard feelings. HOWEVER calling me a Jackass when you are the one who does not understand Sarcasm reflects pretty poorly on you. Since when does having an opinion make someone a Jackass.... plophead!

Oh Yeah! I almost forgot....

GO JETS!

oh wait, that's right Winnipeg couldn't support a team. I guess they wouldn't get picked for this thread! :flagcanada:

Nice. And this is the only way I'll respond to you:

Since when does responding to an opinion with one's own opinion make someone a plophead, jackass?

There. I'm done. You want to make sarcasm, put something in to signify sarcasm, the cutesy little mad face doesn't work for me. Use the internationally-recognized [sarcasm][/sarcasm] modifiers. I had considered that you were being sarcastic, but in the end, I went with my heart.

Make fun of the Welsh, the Irish, the Bengalese, even the Swiss. But don't ever fluff with Canada. Jackass.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Making fun of a Canadian is like making fun of the Retarded kid at the playground, how long can it truly be interesting?

Stop being so friggin' oversensitive and maybe you will be taken serious in the rest of the world.

Oh yeah I forgot the above comments are indeed intended to be sarcastic for any of you :censored:heads who didn't get it!

Remeber Silverback you were the one who called another member of this board an insulting name because they posted something you did not agree with. You made it personal not I, so get off your high horse. Calling me names certainly isn't going to make me log off and sit and cry so don't pull the tough guy act on me, it doesn't match your touque and mittens.

Make fun of the Welsh, the Irish, the Bengalese, even the Swiss. But don't ever fluff with Canada. Jackass.

Don't forget the Belgians. They're just like the French, only sneakier about it. :P

Making fun of a Canadian is like making fun of the Retarded kid at the playground, how long can it truly be interesting?

Does your dad know you're on his computer during the day? I'm done with you now.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Stop being so friggin' oversensitive and maybe you will be taken serious in the rest of the world.

Oh yeah I forgot the above comments are indeed intended to be sarcastic for any of you :censored:heads who didn't get it!

Remeber Silverback you were the one who called another member of this board an insulting name because they posted something you did not agree with. You made it personal not I, so get off your high horse. Calling me names certainly isn't going to make me log off and sit and cry so don't pull the tough guy act on me, it doesn't match your touque and mittens.

gdffl86... he was using the same kind of ninja sarcasm you were. Undetectable as sarcasm until the damage is done!

...and with all the moderatorial gusto I can muster, I say "Never... ever... mock the Winnipeg Jets. Ever." :P:D

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Canada is taken veryseriously in the world....We are the number one country for peacekeeping missions. I can go anywhere with my passport.

Does your dad know you're on his computer during the day? I'm done with you now.

At the age of 39. I find it quite a nuisance to call Dad everytime I want to use the computer, so to answer your question. NO he does not know I am on the computer. Please don't tell him he might send me to my room... or worse Canada!

Oh yeah! I'm done with you as well! I'm getting the strange feeling that secretly your getting a crush on me, Mom always told me that the little girl down the street was only being mean to me because she liked me and didn't know how to express it. If that's true you must really like me, your starting to embarass me :wub:

habsfannova Posted on Tuesday, July 6th, 2004 - 14:58:34

Canada is taken veryseriously in the world....We are the number one country for peacekeeping missions. I can go anywhere with my passport. 

And you also have excellent bacon. Seriously - excellent flavor and virtually no fat or cholesterol.

At the age of 39. I find it quite a nuisance to call Dad everytime I want to use the computer, so to answer your question. NO he does not know I am on the computer. Please don't tell him he might send me to my room... or worse Canada!

Oh yeah! I'm done with you as well! I'm getting the strange feeling that secretly your getting a crush on me, Mom always told me that the little girl down the street was only being mean to me because she liked me and didn't know how to express it. If that's true you must really like me, your starting to embarass me :wub:

Strange, my mom always said the girl down the road being nice to me was only being nice because she hated me and didn't know how to show it!!!! :D

Hmm maybe that explains one or two things!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived