Nike Pro Combat NFL in 2012

GangGr33n FTW

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other reason it works is because Steve Smith is a little dude who doesn't require his jerseys to be tailored all super-tight, leaving necessary real estate at the sleeve pit area to complete the loop.

Wonder if he'll continue to prefer that extra bit of looseness in his next uniform set...

FAKE EDIT: can I also just take this time to spotlight just how attractive a color scheme that is? This paticular look isn't seen very often (Pamthers like to wear white-on-white a lot), but I do believe it is among the most underrated "home" looks in the league. Shame J-Rich is finna let the Swoosh possibly piss all over that.)

True, but look at the picture I posted of Jordan Gross. The stripes reach the cuff and they barely taper at the end. The Colts could easily pull this look off. Instead of having the loops curve outward at the shoulder seemss, have them go straight up, as the Colts don't have shoulder numbers to get in the way. They would still have more room on the sleeves than they do with Reebok's horrible new template.. They could even thin the stripes slightly if need be. It would be far better than truncating them like they have done the last decade.

gross.jpg

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Michael-Vick-Falcons-3.jpg

Not for nothing, but I really, REALLY miss that road look.

Am I the only one who thinks silver pants paired with white jerseys just doesn't look right? Not just for ATL, just in general.

Try telling that to Georgia and Ohio State fans. I loved that combination for the Falcons, too. But the logo on that helmet looked way too amateur. The logo itself always needed an upgrade. I am baffled by the amount of board members that thought the scared-bird logo was better than the current.

Michael-Vick-Falcons-3.jpg

Not for nothing, but I really, REALLY miss that road look.

Am I the only one who thinks silver pants paired with white jerseys just doesn't look right? Not just for ATL, just in general.

Try telling that to Georgia and Ohio State fans. I loved that combination for the Falcons, too. But the logo on that helmet looked way too amateur. The logo itself always needed an upgrade. I am baffled by the amount of board members that thought the scared-bird logo was better than the current.

I completely agree. Especially with the concepts of the Falcons lately, people have made the old unifomrs with the new logo, and they look even better than what they actually used to wear.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Disagreed completely there. The Giants have one of my favorite sets in the league, easily.

I'm a cowboy fan and I love the giants uniforms. They just look awesome, and they're helmets are beautiful.

Also regarding the falcons does anyone else think thu have some of the nicest numbers in the league?

Disagreed completely there. The Giants have one of my favorite sets in the league, easily.

I'm a cowboy fan and I love the giants uniforms. They just look awesome, and they're helmets are beautiful.

Also regarding the falcons does anyone else think thu have some of the nicest numbers in the league?

I dislike most of the Falcons' current look, but the numbers are gorgeous. The last Madden game I played (2011) made the mistake of putting the current numbers with their old red jerseys. I didn't mind because it looked amazing.

The G Men have a solid uniform set, but the road uni needs a smidge of blue. I like the design of it, but a sight accent of blue would pair everything together.

How many weeks before the draft do you think they'd start to unveil? I'm curious to see just how this process is initialized.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I was looking at the new Duck's Rose Bowl uniforms and it said the colors on that the numbers shift as they move. So I just had the idea that that would be perfect for the Ravens to adopt. Just thinking about a Jaguars-esque black and purple helmet with numbers that shift colors would be awesome and really reflect a raven.

spacer.png

I think the NY Giants need serious changes to their set. I would:

-drop the red jersey

-make the grey pants white (they look OK grey though)

-use one pair of pants, whether they're grey or white

-make the numbers and scripts on the road jersey mostly blue

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

My favorite part of the Giants set is the single red stripe on the helmet. I think they would look perfect by simply using that single stripe idea on the shirt and pants too. So close but yet so far right now.

New+York+Giants+v+New+York+Jets+4NMeJ7eR8CDl.jpg

I actually think something similar to Purdue would look good for the Giants.

How many weeks before the draft do you think they'd start to unveil? I'm curious to see just how this process is initialized.

The NFL seems to like to reveal stuff around draft time, so I wouldn't think they'll be showing off anything too soon before that.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I'm too lazy to go through this thread, but as far as I know there are only two teams who are changing/tweaking logos. Not sure what is meant by "overhaul".

"overhaul" = overreaction by people who don't know anything.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived