• Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my guess for teams receiving major overhauls:

• Panthers

• Jaguars

• Seahawks

• Broncos (the original Nike puppets)

• Vikings

• Raiders (black and silver are Nike's go-to colors)

• Bengals

• Falcons

• Patriots

• Eagles

- Titans

Potential shockers:

• Cowboys

Fixed for ya. :)

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I'm crossing my fingers that the Pats get a huge overhaul. I may be wearing one of the current Flying Elvis jerseys now, but I hate the current sets and at least want to see a red home uniform and white instead of silver.

Just my view on things.

I'm also hoping for changes for the Pats. I want the Flying Elvis to stay, but I want silver replaced with white, a red home uniforms (either primary or alternate) and for them to change up their pants striping and number outlining which is really ugly IMO.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

FWIW, Darren Rovell (CNBC Sports Business Insider)mentioned on Wednesday that he had heard at least six teams were getting new looks, but that a vast majority would keep the same overall look or only have very minor tweaks.

Darren Rovell also makes up a lot of his information. I wouldn't really trust him with his insight.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

My concern is that teams with sleeve stripes will have them moved down to undershirts as they are in college. Knowing that not every player wears the undershirts, my fear is that we won't even see every player with sleeve stripes. They'll be reduced to a player-by-player option. Steelers? Bears? Browns? I'm looking at you.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Add also Lions, Detroit. (At least among teams with gimongous sleeve stripe patterns.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

My concern is that teams with sleeve stripes will have them moved down to undershirts as they are in college. Knowing that not every player wears the undershirts, my fear is that we won't even see every player with sleeve stripes. They'll be reduced to a player-by-player option. Steelers? Bears? Browns? I'm looking at you.

Plenty of Nike college teams still have stripes on their jersey sleeves (i.e. Florida, Okla St, Ohio St). I don't see there being an issue.

Plenty of Nike college teams still have stripes on their jersey sleeves (i.e. Florida, Okla St, Ohio St). I don't see there being an issue.

Exactly. No way we see some sort of overhaul in that sense.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I'm in the exact same boat, with Generic Apparel, and I have a very close contact with the Nike NFL program development. On the apparel side mind you, but i've tried to pry some info out of him over the past year, and he's told me that they basically keep it very guarded, but not to expect much. A few teams will get makeovers, but I wouldn't go as far at all as to say the entire league would get the PC treatment....

Plenty of Nike college teams still have stripes on their jersey sleeves (i.e. Florida, Okla St,

Ohio St). I don't see there being an issue.

Exactly. No way we see some sort of overhaul in that sense.

Remember, teams have to follow Article 19.6 and 2002 Resolution G-3 of the NFL Constitution. Every player has to dress uniformly, so if Nike makes the undershirt part of the uniform with stripes, everyone has to wear it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

There's also a giant poster affixed to the wall of every NFL locker room (or at least there used to be) that diagrams the proper wear of the NFL uniform, right down to each specific article--but not all players follow that either, now do they? :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The NFL did say they wouldn't let Earl Bennett play if he came out in orange cleats after already getting fined twice for it. If striped undershirts became part of the actual uniform (which I highly doubt will happen, at least next year), I'd expect a strict statement like that to come from the league.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Does anyone have any locker room leaked pics of possible Nike NFL jerseys? I could've sworn it being mentioned at some point on here (or was it UniWatch) that a few equipment managers have seen them. If this is true, shouldn't there be pics of these? I just want a small hint, that's all.

Through my GM and my DM at the sporting goods store I work at, they had a conversation through Nike about the NFL uniforms for 2012 and one of the Nike reps confirmed that the jersey cost for the replicas will in fact be at a MSRP of $100.00.

Nothing about the Premier styles or the Authentics but I assume the costs will increase on those as well

Archived