Is Nascar a Sport?

Notch Novelty

Is Nascar a Sport?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never said my opinion was a fact. I don't want to kill anyone. Hilter did. Your outta of line.

You presented your opinions as if they were fact. You did not, in any of your arguments, state that what you were saying was your opinion. You did not think before posting. All you had to do was stick the words "In my opinion..." or "I think that..." or "I believe that..." in front of your posts and then maybe people would think you're being an arrogant pompous ass. It's too late now.

In judgement of the way you presented your arguments (even if they were opinion), you insulted the other side of the argument. A professional debater would not actually come outright and insult the opposing views like that. A professional debater takes into account other peoples facts and opinions.I can think of two people that didn't do that. I am not incorrent in comparing the two.

(That and I think Hitler probably could have been a well-respected leader had he not gone ignorant and killed everybody. That's not to say he is still pure evil and in no way do I respect what he did.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Are were you a special ed kid? I don't think you lose the handicap.  So don't throw stones if you live in glass house. It's not right to make fun of them. They are good people.

I'm not going to reply to this thread anymore. Nick and Roger took it too far.

YOU LIED TO US!

oh and andy, i hereby claim that you've been........

Iraq0wn3d.jpg

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

I don't think NASCAR is a sport. I like to drive fast on the highway for hours on end dodging cars. Am I an athlete? No, I am stupid.

But you see, NASCAR is way faster, more gears, more stragegy then doging cars on the highway.

I could go on and on.

I don't think NASCAR is a sport. I like to drive fast on the highway for hours on end dodging cars. Am I an athlete? No, I am stupid.

That's a good response. Seriously. You stated your opinion. That's all we wanted.

Truth be known, I could care less about Nascar. But thanks to this thread, I have a newfound respect for it. I still probably won't watch it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

LOL, that's funny. But, you guys are beating this into the ground.

So are you! Wow 84 posts now! :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

yeah he is from SLC, so he doesnt deserve a hockey team, he's a 'southerner' :blink:

Salt Lake City being in the South? So how does a "southern city" not only get the Winter Olympics but have the most successful Winter Olympics in history? Yeah we're not within 300 miles of the Canadian border but who in the hell cares?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

yeah he is from SLC, so he doesnt deserve a hockey team, he's a 'southerner'  :blink:

Salt Lake City being in the South? So how does a "southern city" not only get the Winter Olympics but have the most successful Winter Olympics in history? Yeah we're not within 300 miles of the Canadian border but who in the hell cares?

if you read notorious' ramblings in the thread 'VICTORY' you will get it.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived