49ers Division Championship gear

The Golden One

I like the use of a black hat with the SF logo, because that's what Harbaugh wears on the sideline.

Zycy5.jpg

Haha.. I would love to see Harbs rock a division champs hat on the sidelines next weekend. ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

I didn't buy the Saints NFC Champion shirt because I knew we had a greater goal to achieve. Of course, we won the Super Bowl. Bought an awesome shirt with the entire 2009 roster listed on the back.

I would however buy a Saints NFC South Champions shirt for Flame b.k.a. TFoA. :P

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I've only bought championship t-shirts. 2004 and 2007 Red Sox World Series championship t-shirts, 2008 Celtics championship t-shirt, and the Bruins 2011 Stanley Cup championship t-shirt. No Patriots championship t-shirts (though I would've bought a 19-0 one), but I do have a knockoff hat from Super Bowl XXXIX.

spacer.png

Not sure if it's possible to be any more generic. Personally, I find division championship merchandise lame and pointless. Is there really a need to celebrate being the best of four teams? If you go further, it becomes obsolete in a matter of weeks. If you don't, it's not really something worth celebrating.

It's 1989 and counting since the Cleveland Browns won a division. I'd buy a shirt if they ever did win it again. I also bought a 2008-09 Cleveland Cavaliers division champs shirt, since they went 33 years between winning a division championship.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Not sure if it's possible to be any more generic. Personally, I find division championship merchandise lame and pointless. Is there really a need to celebrate being the best of four teams? If you go further, it becomes obsolete in a matter of weeks. If you don't, it's not really something worth celebrating.

Agree entirely. I think it would be kind of pathetic to see someone walking around with a division champions t-shirt or hat.

However, I'm inclined to agree with The Golden One. It's been so long since the Niners have won the division that I actually feel like this is worth celebrating. But by and large, buying a "New York Yankees 2011 AL East Champions" t-shirt or something similar is pathetic.

I also agree it's not worth buying or wearing if you're a team that makes the playoffs consistently. If you're a team like the Texans (who have never been to the playoffs), I would view it as a worthy achievement. Even though their division is a shell of itself, they have had to overcome injuries to major players. Also, I think it's okay for the 49ers because it has been such a long time since they've made the playoffs.

Archived