Bowl Mania: Uniform Edition

Bmac

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allow me to reiterate my love for team logos that incorporate a rose for the Rose Bowl. I wish every team that gets there could do that.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I like Wisconsin's rose bowl modification though it is irksome that they can never get the stripes or W's on the helmets to match the red on the rest of the uniform. The facemask, which is right there, is bright red, but their decals are dark red if not burgundy.

Nebraska doesn't have the same problem, there's no reason Wisconsin should.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Agreed, which is one of the many reasons they bug me.

Those annoys me too, elites have a cool look to them, these just look like a bland attempt to change something.

Also, it bothers me when UT mixes black and orange, black cleats white accents/ black socks is fine, but when the orange and black mix like it does on those socks it just really bothers me

Agreed, which is one of the many reasons they bug me.

Those annoys me too, elites have a cool look to them, these just look like a bland attempt to change something.

Also, it bothers me when UT mixes black and orange, black cleats white accents/ black socks is fine, but when the orange and black mix like it does on those socks it just really bothers me

It drives me crazy, but the players love black. I loved the white/desert orange (Nike's name for focal/burnt orange) shoes and socks Nike had been giving Texas (which they still wear with road whites).

Notre Dame is bringing back the name on back for the Champs Sports Bowl today.

And they look just fine. The Irish might as well go full-time with them.

Now would also be a good opportunity for Penn State to ditch the NNOB's.

6uXNWAo.png

I never really want to watch Notre Dame, but after Air Force lost me confidence points, I had to watch FSU play (and hopefully win). Damn is their look ugly. Flat gold pants should NEVER be worn with the shiny helmet (then again, the shiny helmet shouldn't exist IMO). Add me to the bandwagon that hates ND's look.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

Washington is wearing white helmets. No idea if it's the same ones they wore earlier in the year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I know it's dark navy, but ND's jerseys have looked especially black this entire game.

Yeah they did look dark.

One thing I didn't like was the gold outline on numbers and the ND logo. They don't give much of a contrast and could've been dropped. That and the mismatching stuff didn't look good.

The Alamo Bowl looks great, however. If only one team brought colored pants and it would be even better. Baylor has matte helmets, too.

Washington looks good in the wihte out, but I don't like Baylor. The white pants seem out of place.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived