Bowl Mania: Uniform Edition

Bmac

Is there another promo picture with the full uniform? I assume they'll be in the red pants, but could they use the white since Oregon is using green?

I'd rather see northwestern with a purple pant option instead of black. Purple-purple-black is so dull. At least mono purple wouldn't pull a color out of nowhere

Northwestern has been using black since I believe the early 90s. It's not entirely out of nowhere (however I do wish they wore purple pants more).

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there another promo picture with the full uniform? I assume they'll be in the red pants, but could they use the white since Oregon is using green?

I'd rather see northwestern with a purple pant option instead of black. Purple-purple-black is so dull. At least mono purple wouldn't pull a color out of nowhere

Northwestern has been using black since I believe the early 90s. It's not entirely out of nowhere (however I do wish they wore purple pants more).

Has Northwestern darkened their purple? The black stripes on the jerseys are hard to see.

It looks like Georgia Tech is wearing their home uniforms (gold side panels) in the Sun Bowl while they're technically the away team against Utah. They don't need two white jerseys to begin with, but I'm glad they went with these which are much better than their road white jerseys.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The Rose Bowl uniform and those throwbacks Notre Dame and Michigan wore should be a lesson to Nike. Adidas typically (not always) knows how to do one-time uniforms far better than Nike does.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Adidas Legacy or whatever the call it > Nike Pro Combat (with a few exceptions). this statement is totally true in the rose bowl. the game is the granddaddy of them all i dont need to see NPC 4.0 i want classic uni matchups

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

Adidas Legacy or whatever the call it > Nike Pro Combat (with a few exceptions). this statement is totally true in the rose bowl. the game is the granddaddy of them all i dont need to see NPC 4.0 i want classic uni matchups

The Rose Bowl may tradition, but I am glad that Oregon is bringing a modern feel to this boring bowl game. I prefer the Fiesta or Orange bowl any day over the Rose Bowl.

spacer.png

All Adidas has done throwbacks. Nothing special, and let me know how well you'll be able to see the rose pattern on the Badgers jerseys. Most likely 90% of the people watching the game will barely notice. Oregon will be the team that everyone is talking about! If you don't like it don't watch the game

boring bowl game.

Not cool. Don't insult The Granddaddy of Them All.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The Rose Bowl may tradition, but I am glad that Oregon is bringing a modern feel to this boring bowl game. I prefer the Fiesta or Orange bowl any day over the Rose Bowl.

All Adidas has done throwbacks. Nothing special, and let me know how well you'll be able to see the rose pattern on the Badgers jerseys. Most likely 90% of the people watching the game will barely notice. Oregon will be the team that everyone is talking about! If you don't like it don't watch the game

i see ur guys point but im not saying that the oregon uni is crap i do like it, but the rose bowl is Tradition bring something that is awesome but not overdone

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

I know they've been using it for a while. I just mean on the set black being featured so prominently on only the pants is pretty random. It should have stayed as an accent

Manchester-City-icon.png

Dumbest thing I have ever read on here.

I don't understand how someone could hate on the Rose Bowl like that. It is the single best part of the entire bowl season because it is THE bowl game.

Also, apparently, Virginia is wearing orange helmets.

The only reason I say that is because the Rose Bowl is between the Pac-12 and the Big 10 generally, which from tradition standpoint never features great teams because the SEC is not involved traditionally speaking.

spacer.png

The only reason I say that is because the Rose Bowl is between the Pac-12 and the Big 10 generally, which from tradition standpoint never features great teams because the SEC is not involved traditionally speaking.

Um, have you been paying attention to the Pac-12 at all? Oregon should be 11-1 this year. How is that not great? The 2010 Rose Bowl featured two 10-2 teams. How is that not great?

Also, I don't think you're allowed to talk about great teams. You're a Kentucky fan. Stick to basketball.

Obviously you do not pay attention on here because I am huge Oregon fan unless of course they play an SEC team. Never mind, I just realized that you joined this month and you have no clue about who I like and who I don't. But I can tell you one thing for sure, the best game of all the bowls is the Championship game which features who.....SEC schools. So I do know greatness!

spacer.png

Obviously you do not pay attention on here because I am huge Oregon fan unless of course they play an SEC team. Never mind, I just realized that you joined this month and you have no clue about who I like and who I don't. But I can tell you one thing for sure, the best game of all the bowls is the Championship game which features who.....SEC schools. So I do know greatness!

Enjoy the SEC's success while it lasts. Every dynasty comes to an end, and the NCAA is watching.

Archived