Bowl Mania: Uniform Edition

Bmac

I just hope Washington avoids the black Unis.

I wish Nike would do a Pro-Combat for UW though. Seems every other school has one. Why not UW?

I've been praying for that for ages. Washington in Purple, Gold, Gold would be awesome.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GoDucks.com has this listing:

01/02/12

2:00 PM

@ Wisconsin

AWAY

Obviously the game is not in Oregon, but it isn't in Madison either. I take this to mean that Oregon will be the road team. (But I agree with whoever said that the Rose Bowl should allow color-on-color, since whatever Oregon chooses will contrast with Wisconsin.)

Packers-2.png

01/02/12

@ Wisconsin

AWAY

Obviously the game is not in Oregon, but it isn't in Madison either. I take this to mean that Oregon will be the road team.

Well, in that case....yellow-white-green. Make it so, Oregon. Make it so.

My gosh, that combo against Wisconsin's white-red-white would make for an absolutely beautiful uniform match-up.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

01/02/12

@ Wisconsin

AWAY

Obviously the game is not in Oregon, but it isn't in Madison either. I take this to mean that Oregon will be the road team. (But I agree with whoever said that the Rose Bowl should allow color-on-color, since whatever Oregon chooses will contrast with Wisconsin.)

You never know. Oregon may come out in red just to be edgy!! :grin:

I just hope Washington avoids the black Unis.

I wish Nike would do a Pro-Combat for UW though. Seems every other school has one. Why not UW?

I'd love to see UW in a black helmet with a Purple "W" outlined in Gold.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Wikipedia has it as Oregon vs. Wisconsin the same format for TCU vs. Wisconsin and TCU was the home team.

Rose Bowl always rotates home team regardless of rankings, thus Wisconsin as the Big 10 team is home team. Had Oregon played instead of TCU, Oregon would have been the home team

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Wikipedia has it as Oregon vs. Wisconsin the same format for TCU vs. Wisconsin and TCU was the home team.

Rose Bowl always rotates home team regardless of rankings, thus Wisconsin as the Big 10 team is home team. Had Oregon played instead of TCU, Oregon would have been the home team

Since when does the Rose Bowl rotate home teams? In the 2008 and 2009 Rose Bowls, USC the higher ranked team was home in both games. In the 2010 game Oregon the higher ranked team was home, and last year TCU was higher ranked and was the home team.

For about the past ten years, the home team has been decided by the team with the higher BCS ranking. If they did it based on the old method, Wisconsin would have been home last year since TCU is not A Pac-10 team.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Sun Bowl - Utah is the designated home team

tumblr_lvwbtgfSu21qmxtreo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1323916538&Signature=HNGwlw7ceHYJybCj9WM8J3PvGSU%3D

Is that a new jersey for Georgia Tech?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

01/02/12

@ Wisconsin

AWAY

I hope they wear either this:

Black (Volt "O") Helmet

White (Volt numbers outlined in Black) Jerseey

Black Pants

Volt Shoes

or this:

Yellow (Black "O") Helmet

White (Yellow numbers outlined in Black)

Black Pants

Yellow Shoes

spacer.png

01/02/12

@ Wisconsin

AWAY

Black (Volt "O") Helmet

Black Pants

Volt Shoes

or this:

Black Pants

Yellow Shoes

While it is not impossible, both of those jerseys you have listed do not exist, nor has Oregon gone with a yellow helmet with black O.

01/02/12

@ Wisconsin

AWAY

Black (Volt "O") Helmet

Black Pants

Volt Shoes

or this:

Black Pants

Yellow Shoes

While it is not impossible, both of those jerseys you have listed do not exist, nor has Oregon gone with a yellow helmet with black O.

It doesnt matter. Oregon is the home team

01/02/12

@ Wisconsin

AWAY

Black (Volt "O") Helmet

Black Pants

Volt Shoes

or this:

Black Pants

Yellow Shoes

Regardless of if Oregon is the home or away team, I was noting that those specific jerseys do not exist.

01/02/12

@ Wisconsin

AWAY

Knowing Nike, they could probably whip up those uniforms he talked about.

Black (Volt "O") Helmet

Black Pants

Volt Shoes

or this:

Black Pants

Yellow Shoes

Regardless of if Oregon is the home or away team, I was noting that those specific jerseys do not exist.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Sun Bowl - Utah is the designated home team

tumblr_lvwbtgfSu21qmxtreo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1323916538&Signature=HNGwlw7ceHYJybCj9WM8J3PvGSU%3D

Is that a new jersey for Georgia Tech?

They switched back to jerseys from 2 years ago. But I think they kept the idea of gold piping at home and blue away

Yeah, color of side panel/pants was the only question going into this game. Utah was going to be in color, regardless of who was designated home team.

Archived