Bowl Mania: Uniform Edition

Bmac

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rosebowlhelmetleak.png

Make the helmet black, wear the fauxback, and wear kelly green pants. Epic uniform is epic.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I have a feeling that Wyoming might do something crazy tomorrow. Coach DC said that it will be something they haven't worn before. That makes me wonder....

inb4 grey.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

As an Oregon fan, I just hope there's as little black as possible. I loved the faux-back Puddles jersey but I hated using it with the black helmet and pants. I'd love to see that with the white helmet and pants (although I realize that's unlikely because of the loss to OSU last time, but that was a great looking game). I like the Puddles helmet mockup that wyopokes posted, as long as it's leaning more towards a throwback gold than the lightning yellow. We shall see.

9up7jm.png

I also would mind seeing this with some kind of Rose Bowl twist...

210ktxc.png

They wore it against Utah a few years back and it's still one of my favorite combos of theirs. They haven't worn them with the new green jerseys with yellow numbers though, so I dunno.

6yzj9v.png

9up7jm.png

I also would mind seeing this with some kind of Rose Bowl twist...

210ktxc.png

They wore it against Utah a few years back and it's still one of my favorite combos of theirs. They haven't worn them with the new green jerseys with yellow numbers though, so I dunno.

6yzj9v.png

Yeah, it looked great two years ago when the number color was silver now with the yellow numbers I think it would look weird.

De+Anthony+Thomas+Oregon+State+v+Oregon+IZ3Plunzqj-l.jpg

I have a feeling that Wyoming might do something crazy tomorrow. Coach DC said that it will be something they haven't worn before. That makes me wonder....

brown jersey, white pants

Temple is in their usual white/white road combo

brown jersey, white pants

Temple is in their usual white/white road combo

Their helmet is new. The logo doesn't have a yellow outline, and the helmet has a new stripe. Also, I think those are matte, but I'm not sure.

Archived