All Star Logo

pcgd

It's a little busy. I think the "2007" and "St. Louis" are too skinny. If that was going to be embroidered some of it might get lost. I really don't see an overall shape to the whole thing. It needs to be a bit more focused on one or two shapes instead of all over the place.

"...and you want to be my latex salesman."

vandelay.jpg

It's a little busy. I think the "2007" and "St. Louis" are too skinny. If that was going to be embroidered some of it might get lost. I really don't see an overall shape to the whole thing. It needs to be a bit more focused on one or two shapes instead of all over the place.

But still, that's the style all the leagues have been going with lately

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

That logo could certainly work but my I suggest a better font for the All-Star text?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

It looks very well done :D

The only thing I noticed right away is , why is the back of home plate tilted but the front not. I'm not even sure if it'd be possible to get a base like that.

Other than that great work!

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

i'd figure they'd use the Cards' script font but that's just nitpicking on my part, and you really can't find said font anywhere anyway.

[bernie Mac]WOOO!!!

cus seriously, if you'd been here a few months ago you'd have had a real shot at winning one of the DiscrimiBattles, that's how good this is.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

thanks for all the comments! this is definatly one of my favorite logo concepts thus far.

I actually tried to include both the script and the new stadium. I found some pics of the new stadium but nothing turned out right. There really isn't any distinctive features of the new park that I can tell that would make a good logo yet. I'm sure something will come out. You can view new stadium pics at Cardinals

The script was very difficult. I got all but the A looking pretty good but I couldn't get the right looking A. I tried to use the Arch for the A but it never really looked right. I didn't want to try a font that looked similar because I thought that would just not look right. So I went with something completly different. Airstream for those interested.

I made home plate that way because I was trying to add depth. Like the plate was suspended in space and you were viewing it at an extreme angle. Some tweaking should be done to make that more obvious or to just make it straight on. When I get some time I'll try to straighten that out.

I FORGOT A STAR!? I'll add one asap! Maybe change the plate to one...cause I've got the bat for "baseball"....

I'm rambling.

Thanks again!

pc

Wow I like it. Its about time ST. Louis gets another ASG they have not had oen since 1966 embarassing for such a great baseball mad city.

Next to get one should be New York there has not been one at Shea since 1964 and Yankee Stadium since 1977.

Since 77 alone San Diego, Seattle, Cleveland, White Sox, and now the Astros have had it twice.

Since 1964 Many have had it twice, and Houston will be hosting it for the 3rd time.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Don't you mean something like 2006?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Since miami will be getting a stadium in 2007 we will be competeing with st. louis for the 2008 ASG. but i think st.louis should get the 2008 and the fish the 2010 ASG.

BTW: the logo would look better in the "cardinal" script.

1997 | 2003

Archived