Logolypiad: Event #8

EVENT #8: ANNIVERSARY PATCH

CRITERIA:

- Design a patch commemorating something that really happened in 1994, 1984, 1979, 1974, 1964 or 1954 (10, 20, 25, 30, 40 or 50 years ago).

- Include the years in the design.

- This can be a sports or non-sports anniversary.

-You may ?borrow? and incorporate up to 2 existing images or logos, but the overall design must be your own.

DEADLINE: Thursday, May 27th, 5:00 PM EDT

Just had an idea here for the Logolympiad...

would it be possible to make the "medals" am Hyperlink to the Image of the winning concept?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CRITERIA: 

- Design a patch commemorating something that really happened in 1994, 1984, 1979, 1974, 1964 or 1954 (10, 20, 25, 30, 40 or 50 years ago).

-You may ?borrow? and incorporate up to 2 existing images or logos, but the overall design must be your own.

would it be possible to make the "medals" am Hyperlink to the Image of the winning concept?

I think Avenger has that in his signature.

I did it in mine, too... When you're posting, make a link with the ol' "http://" button to your concept, and put an image tag of your medal as the link description.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

CRITERIA:

Yup... just do this:

[url=http://www.xxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxx.xxx][img=http://www.yyyyyy.yyy/yyyyyy.yyy][/url]

Where "x" is the link that you're going to and "y" is the link of the medal image.

If ANYONE makes a patch commemorating the 10th anniversary of the strike, I will go berserk.

go crazy, there wasn't much else good i can think of. the Brewers and Cubs both sucked, MJ retirement #1, the Bears began becoming irrelevant, and the Pack were still the Boys' bitches. I coulda done Mess & the Rangers' Cup, but I figured this was something nobody else was gonna do...and you know i'm right when you see the blatant message I put on.

strikeanny.gif

(Goes berserk)

Insert Witty Signature Here.

Well, what a pyrotechnic display gamongboy is putting on here, boys and girls.

"Ooooh, pretty colors!"

-Patrick Star, "Mermaidman and Barnicleboy I," "SpongeBob SquarePants."

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

CRITERIA:

Yup... just do this:

[url=http://www.xxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxx.xxx][img=http://www.yyyyyy.yyy/yyyyyy.yyy][/url]

Where "x" is the link that you're going to and "y" is the link of the medal image.

Once again, I spoke too fast, did not do my homeworks...

Boy do I feel like a "rookie"...

Good thing Pat Quinn doesn't facilitate this forum, or I'd be "benched" for 28 months...

@Frenchie_TO

Friend of mine had a request, but I'm not a big enough baseball fan nor have enough time to do this, so anyone who'd like to commemorate the following is welcome to do so:

1954--"the catch" by Willie Mays in game one of the WS against Vic Wertz of the Cleveland Indians.

@Frenchie_TO

Here be me...

logolympiad-40years.gif

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Wow. Sick stuff as usual joel/paynomind...

... and there goes my chance of even a silver or bronze

Man, do I hate you guys :D

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Thanks, brother.. that is a very high compliment!

I think there have been insanely good entries all around in the logolympiad, and you have supplied not only your share of solid design, but more than your share of laughs! Keep it up!

and thanks again!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived