The NFL: "My Way"

mbannon92

Cardinals: Love these. Removing the grey facemask is definitely the way to go. AZ flag on the sleeves looks great! The alternate is pretty cool too, especially if it was only worn like once a year.

49ers: Nice classic look. You didn't change much, but that's the way to go with a classic team like the Niners.

Seahawks: The number font is nice! I hate the grey-blue color though. Also, I think a neon alternate would look 10x better than the grey-blue alternate.

Rams: I think the current navy/gold color scheme would make this look way better. But the design of this set is great.

Great job on these so far!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love what you did with the Cards...while I am one of the rare few that prefer the grey facemasks I like the white mask on the Alt. I'd ditch the red mask and go with white on all of them...other than that the entire set is top notch.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

NFC East

Dallas Cowboys: Home "Road" Alt

For the Cowboys, it was all about consistency. For the colors, I decided on the helmet silver and navy, and I used a simple double stripe on the sleeves. I also went to the old school numbers and put the more common "Cowboys" wordmark under the collar. For the alt I had to go with their Thanksgiving unis.

I love it. I wish the Boys would wear these. But I do have one small addition I'd like to suggest to these....

4612.gif

Putting the star on those stripes. Sort of as an ode to the old 1960's home and away.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

DAMN those Seahawks unis look fire! Incredible look, and one that is lightyears beyond the new crap. Great color balance and just the right touch of lime green. Wouldn't mind seeing a dark gray helmet matching the pants. But that is a great look!

I'd go with only navy pants for all three Seahawks uniforms. Drop the lighter blue from the home. Other than that the use of the colors is excellent, and the choice of the lighter blue as the alt color was excellent as well.

The number font is not good though IMO. A pointy font doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the look. I'm thinking something more like the Texans or Falcons would work better. Also I would work a tad more green into the jersey somewhere. I realize it is on the sleeve but I think there could be a little more to balance with the pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Outline the Seahawks numbers in green. The numbers will be more legible and less mute that way.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

In response...

I'd go with only navy pants for all three Seahawks uniforms. Drop the lighter blue from the home. Other than that the use of the colors is excellent, and the choice of the lighter blue as the alt color was excellent as well.

The number font is not good though IMO. A pointy font doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the look. I'm thinking something more like the Texans or Falcons would work better. Also I would work a tad more green into the jersey somewhere. I realize it is on the sleeve but I think there could be a little more to balance with the pants.

Your suggestions for the home uniform would eliminate all blue-gray from the set, and I like the blue/blue/gray look. Also, the number font was based directly off the wordmark.

Outline the Seahawks numbers in green. The numbers will be more legible and less mute that way.

I tried doing that, but I wasn't a fan. It actually muddled things more. Also, I wanted to match the white outline on the logo.

Archived