NFL Week 15

Zachary15

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year the Skins wore the gold pants on the road in New York. Beautiful game, horrible loss.

redskinsschedule_s640x584.jpg?44983b9c025f10a51bd61b2ddf30392b2d9b96f6

The Saints are playing at the Vikings. I know this isn't a current option, but this matchup always makes me think of, in my (probably unpopular) opinion, one of the greatest uniform matchups ever:

80ttk.jpg

And the Lions are playing at the Raiders for what should be a beautiful game, particularly if there is sunny weather in Oakland.

fKmyY.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Have the Rams worn their throwbacks twice yet? I seem to remember them announcing they'd wear them twice, but I only remember seeing them in the upset over the Saints. Running out of games if not.

Also slightly related: Does the post-Week 10 restriction on alts really exist? I know the Cowboys are at least one exception. I haven't been following the NFL too closely I guess.

Have the Rams worn their throwbacks twice yet? I seem to remember them announcing they'd wear them twice, but I only remember seeing them in the upset over the Saints. Running out of games if not.

Also slightly related: Does the post-Week 10 restriction on alts really exist? I know the Cowboys are at least one exception. I haven't been following the NFL too closely I guess.

Steelers wore their throwbacks last week. ( Week 14 ).

I always wondered what the Bucs unis would look like with red socks. Aqib Talib, Mike Williams, and one other sold my curiosity because they wore all red socks (looked bad). I would like to see it when they wear all white though (with the large red stripes and red numbers). I know, it's worthless without pics, but I refuse to relive that game as a bucs fan and in my fantasy playoffs when I ran Blount and my opponent had Romo.

KISSwall09.jpg

Are the Broncos going to be wearing those awful monochromes they've been wearing lately?

I hate this look

20110114__Broncos-Chargers~p1.jpg

I believe this is their best looking uniform. That orange on the sides just "pops" on TV. I love them and hopefully they continue to wear them twice a year starting next year.

spacer.png

I always wondered what the Bucs unis would look like with red socks. Aqib Talib, Mike Williams, and one other sold my curiosity because they wore all red socks (looked bad). I would like to see it when they wear all white though (with the large red stripes and red numbers). I know, it's worthless without pics, but I refuse to relive that game as a bucs fan and in my fantasy playoffs when I ran Blount and my opponent had Romo.

I thought the red socks went well. It added some balance with the pewter helmets/pants and the red jersey.

The only complaint would be that the set became a little too busy, in a sense. The black socks have worked for years since they are subtle and don't grab the eyes.

spacer.png

Beautiful uni matchup this weekend

ALeqM5iuvMqRc0RWij0TIZPa-SbNQ9wQzg1.jpeg

That's always sure to be a beautiful matchup, regardless of which team is home or away. I always enjoy seeing this one.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Fred Davis #86 looks to have lost his uniform number amid his drug suspension. Look for him to have a new number next season.

Davis has been wearing 83 all season. I hadn't noticed any body on the Skins wearing 86 this year.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Fred Davis #86 looks to have lost his uniform number amid his drug suspension. Look for him to have a new number next season.

Davis has been wearing 83 all season. I hadn't noticed any body on the Skins wearing 86 this year.

Meant 83, my bad.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Archived