RT24 NHL Logo Concepts. Meshing New and Old

rosstaylor24

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice but needs red. Why? red was a important colour to both the eagles and blues history.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

shocked.gif Wow! Amazing job! None of your concepts so far in this thread have been short of excellent. I disagree with the suggestion to add red because the Blues only used it for 14 of their 44 years in existence (and even then it was used only as trim save for one road jersey disaster). Plus, adding red would be a fourth colour (five when you add white), which would just clutter the jersey.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

shocked.gif Wow! Amazing job! None of your concepts so far in this thread have been short of excellent. I disagree with the suggestion to add red because the Blues only used it for 14 of their 44 years in existence (and even then it was used only as trim save for one road jersey disaster). Plus, adding red would be a fourth colour (five when you add white), which would just clutter the jersey.

Remove the navy. they have worn that less than they have worn red.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

That Blues jersey is nothing short of incredible. Though I;m intrigued at the suggestion of adding red. Maybe eliminate the navy and replace it with that. Not as a permanent fix to the concept but as another option.

Either way it looks great, excellent work.

I agree with Charger. You could also do teams like the Detroit Red Cougars, the Anaheim Mighty Ducks, the Toronto Maple Patricks, and the Quebec Nordic Bulldogs. As for the WHA, I'd love to see the Philadephia FlyerBirds.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

i also agree. also there are many relocated and teams of the past you could do, such as the st.pats and barons.

Archived