Helmet decal wallpaper idea

MG helmets

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I get the Steelers with a steel plate background? and Could I get this logo, with these wings on the sides.

Just bumpin my request.

I need a size

and I can do the eagle head on what color?

You can do the eagle head on silver. And make it 700x400. Thanks

Steelers

Eagles

Remember, I wanted the wings on the sides of the eagle. I'm not trying to be pushy sorry if I'm being annoying.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Can I get the Steelers with a steel plate background? and Could I get this logo, with these wings on the sides.

Just bumpin my request.

I need a size

Steelers

Eagles

Remember, I wanted the wings on the sides of the eagle. I'm not trying to be pushy sorry if I'm being annoying.

Honestly, it looked terrible with the wings. The head and wings just don't work together.

Just bumpin my request.

I need a size

Steelers

Eagles

Honestly, it looked terrible with the wings. The head and wings just don't work together.

OK, thanks for making these for me. Your work is appreciated.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Since the 49er request never gave a size could you do a 1680 x 1050 with a metallic red background and if time a sharks one with metallic background also.

Thanks in advance.

49ers red

Sharks

These are seriously my fav and with the retro shirts all are in my rotation.

So wanna know if any chance could get a gold metallic version also of the niners.

If you have any spare time Wolverines(Metallic Blue, guessing yellow might be blinding) and Buckeyes (metallic silver). If not I totally understand.

My coworker is a huge Sharks fan and loved that one, so just wanted to pass that on.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

Since the 49er request never gave a size could you do a 1680 x 1050 with a metallic red background and if time a sharks one with metallic background also.

Thanks in advance.

49ers red

Sharks

These are seriously my fav and with the retro shirts all are in my rotation.

So wanna know if any chance could get a gold metallic version also of the niners.

If you have any spare time Wolverines(Metallic Blue, guessing yellow might be blinding) and Buckeyes (metallic silver). If not I totally understand.

My coworker is a huge Sharks fan and loved that one, so just wanted to pass that on.

49ers gold

I already had the Michigan and Ohio State ones made. Kinda doing a different look.

Michigan

Ohio State

Archived