Sign in to follow this  
Evil Doctor

2012 World Junior Championship

US might have some goaltending issues.

See: vs Finland

US might have some goaltending issues.

See: vs Finland

Yep :grin:

Now the US are in tough. They have to beat either the Czech Republic or Canada just to make to the medal round, otherwise: Hello relegation round!

OMG, Switzerland just tied it 3-3 with Sweden with 2:00 left in the game...

But Sweden wins 4-3 in a shootout.

OMG, Switzerland just tied it 3-3 with Sweden with 2:00 left in the game...

But Sweden wins 4-3 in a shootout.

But what a game, very entertaining.

Canada just took out the Czech Republic 5-0. It almost sews up first place for us. This team is looking real good...

I don't know how in the hell USA lost to Finland!

Canada beat the :censored: out of them 8-1 and the US lose 4-1 to them?

Is the US' goaltending that bad?

US isn't bad in net, they're just grossly inconsistent. Could be the best one night, worst the next. They've been doing this for the last decade.

US isn't bad in net, they're just grossly inconsistent. Could be the best one night, worst the next. They've been doing this for the last decade.

They sat Campbell tonight too. He should be starting both Friday and Saturday though. Friday's almost a must-win if they're going to get out of the round robin alive.

They sat Campbell tonight too. He should be starting both Friday and Saturday though. Friday's almost a must-win if they're going to get out of the round robin alive.

Friday is a must win. If they lose they're off to the relegation round. Interestingly enough though, they still have a shot a first. If they beat both the Czechs and Canada in regulation they claim first...

This article Pure win!

"2. Cheering is mandatory ? On TSN on Tuesday night, Sportscentre anchor Dan O'Toole teased the upcoming broadcast, "Canada-Czech Republic, the whole country will be watching and you'd better be too."

Or else what, Dan? Are you going to start revoking individuals' citizenship, perhaps as a side gig during next summer's TSN Kraft Celebration Tour? So much for diversity in taste. Hockey didn't get to where it is by being shoved down everyone's throat. It developed fairly organically as an off-shoot of being a country with so much winter and so much ice."

Has the guy who wrote this article ever watched SportsCentre before? Dan and Jay are never serious about anything.

This tournament is quickly becoming a sad joke. Can't believe I went to this game. Russia 14 Latvia 0.

This tournament is quickly becoming a sad joke. Can't believe I went to this game. Russia 14 Latvia 0.

It happens in all sports at all levels, and quite frankly it's been worse in the past. I thought Latvia was better than this, but Kuznetsov's 9 points was still impressive...

The US is all but eliminated, Denmark has to beat Finland. Currently the Danes are losing 3-0.

I cant wait to see Kuzzy in a Caps sweater, absolutely sick. I know its just Latvia but 9 pts against anyone is absolutely enormous.

I find it hilarious that the USA is in relegation! Canada nearly blew their lead tonight though. I feel that we could have done better tonight. At least we still won the group and are getting a bye into the semis.

Canada will go 4-0 in the Round robin and finnish first in there pool! Pretty sweet! And the US is going to go to the relegation round after loses to the Czech, Finland and Canada, and it surprises me that there goaltending was so bad.