Pro Combats:Take 2

colinturner95

Puddles 3

ducks2update-1.png?t=1329187521

This here is one of my favorite Oregon concepts I've ever seen. Very nice, love Puddles on the helmet and the overall yellow-green-yellow combo (which I've been wanting Oregon to break out again for awhile). Very nice work on each of your Oregon concepts as a whole, each are well designed.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Puddles 3

ducks2update-1.png?t=1329187521

This here is one of my favorite Oregon concepts I've ever seen. Very nice, love Puddles on the helmet and the overall yellow-green-yellow combo (which I've been wanting Oregon to break out again for awhile). Very nice work on each of your Oregon concepts as a whole, each are well designed.

Thank you. I really wish that Oregon would keep Puddles in their changing uni rotation, but you never know with Oregon.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 3 weeks later...

Next team... Florida Gators

Florida1.png?t=1334701172

At 1st glance it looks like a normal Florida Gators road set with a white helmet... until you look at the logos. I was listening to Bobby Petrino which made me think of the SEC which lead to Florida which lead to an alligator and how it moves stealthy through the swamp. Anyway, the only real differences here are the logos, which are supposed to blend in more, and the chest word mark which is the pointy Florida one. The sock is the Nike Elite football one I pulled out of a Nike catalog.

Let me know what you guys think.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I don't think the shoulder logos are necessary.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

agreed and the wordmark on the front is to spread out but take away the the sholder logos and its a normal florida uni and not a pro combat but its a start

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

agreed and the wordmark on the front is to spread out but take away the the sholder logos and its a normal florida uni and not a pro combat but its a start

The whole idea behind the shoulder logos was stealth and sneaking up on opponents, but without stripes, the jerseys looked too plain, and I used the white because using black would be BFBS so, I'm not entirely impressed with it but I kinda needed a bump on this thread

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Air Force 1 :P

I'm stuck on Florida, so I moved on to my next team Air Force.

airforce1.png?t=1334975730

It's a silver out, the helmet is relatively similar to what we're used to. The jersey has the USAF logo on it, in kind of a sublimated way, the numbers have a gradient. The pants have the lightning bolt on them. C & C is appreciated.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I like some of the ideas for AirForce. I don't think the gradient is a good choice, mainly because the uniform includes gray already. Perhaps a white trimmed-blue numeral?

The subliminated logo is good for the jersey; however, I think it should be limited to one piece of fabric- like how Nike puts the subliminated design on their basketball uniforms. Just do the pattern in the main portion of the front and back.

I'd like to see something more distinct about this helmet; maybe a falcon feather down the middle? Just a suggestion. Or, it could be a royal helmet, because I don't believe Air Force has ever had that.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, sorry it has been so long in this thread, but I've had finals going on and finishing up school, and my high school is trying to update their identity, and word got out to the administrators that I know how to do the whole logo/jersey thing so I have been chosen to help them work on the new ideas throughout the summer. I still plan to work on this thread. Updates I hope will be soon.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived