bkknight95

Pro Combats:Take 2

Mizzou is good but VT needs some work try extending the sripes before the speed partern takes effect

I agree, also idk about the grey florida logo, it just doesn't work for me.

VT2.png?t=1340068404

Extended the stripes before the speed pattern begins.

That looks much better. Good job. Would love to see my Michigan Wolverines in a hypothetical Pro Combat, even though they use Adidas as their outfitter.

That looks much better. Good job. Would love to see my Michigan Wolverines in a hypothetical Pro Combat, even though they use Adidas as their outfitter.

I was actually thinking about that not too long ago.

Virginia Tech looks great. I would love to see them use that in real life.

Florida 2

Florida2.png?t=1340736602

Huge update. Gone is the all white. Florida gets a blue helmet for the 1st time since c.1960. Orange jersey with a gator tooth pattern in the sleeve stripes. Blue pants with the same gator teeth pattern.

This is amazing! The only problem is that the number font doesn't match with the wordmark and "F" on the helmet. Other than that it's perfect, probably my second favorite of yours after Oregon.

First of all, LOVE the Florida helmet, never seen a Florida helmet concept that good. Gator tooth pattern and the orange jersey-blue pants combo look great for a pro combat. My only suggestion would be to make the gator on the logo on the pants orange to make it pop a little more. Great job on this one.

This is amazing! The only problem is that the number font doesn't match with the wordmark and "F" on the helmet. Other than that it's perfect, probably my second favorite of yours after Oregon.

Nice catch. Thank you

For Virginia Tech I would at least put Tech on the back nameplate rather than just VT if you're going to go school name on the back instead of last name... it just looks too small. I'm not feelin it.

Love the Florida set. The gator teeth stripes are awesome.

Pitt Panthers

Pitt1.png?t=1340844525

The pro combat helmet stripe is found as the recurring pattern throughout the Pro Combat, but in the normal Pitt Gold-Navy-Gold.

Going on vacation,may or may not get some concepts up. I'll be back for sure in a week or so.

Going on vacation,may or may not get some concepts up. I'll be back for sure in a week or so.

Been a LONG time, but I'm Back...

Georgia Bulldogs

Dawgs1.png?t=1344110644

The helmet logo is from the 1962 silver helmet, and the stripe from this year's pro combat, minus the facemask stripe.

The jersey I'm honestly not sure about...

The pants are silver with the same R/BL/R pattern found through out the set.

at first glance thought it was osu.... need to change that

That's what I first thought, but I've a plan for the Buckeyes that some people might not agree with...

As I plan for OSU, here's a Utah Utes PC

Utah1.png?t=1344124833

The pattern on the sleeves are supposed to be the mountains around SLC. The Pants have a feather to represent the Ute Tribe.

As I plan for OSU, here's a Utah Utes PC

Utah1.png?t=1344124833

The pattern on the sleeves are supposed to be the mountains around SLC. The Pants have a feather to represent the Ute Tribe.

Those Ute uniforms are incredible, though I would add the drum and feather logo to the helmet.