Pro Combats:Take 2

colinturner95

Why not increase the size of the logo, so the "plume" can be on the helmet and there's not a plume above the plume. If that makes sense?

That's what I was trying to say too.

I'll try, but I'm gonna be away for a weekend so it may not be immediate.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

djam2410, this ones for you. Cal Bears

cal1.png?t=1345517969

Bear claws and scratches all over. C & C...

ahh man no bear face helmet? i like the pants and the gradient on the collar but idk about the claws on the sleeves? remind me alot of Northwestern's one off (idk if that's a good thing or not) i want to see some more feedback from others

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Oregon needs another uniform, they only have 360,000!!!

ducks4.png

Volt and Green, Carbon helmet, etc.

Favorite one you've done so far.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Michigan

michigan.png?t=1347411013

This is my first Illustrator concept, so its a little rough. Anyway, this is a hypothetical Nike Pro Combat for the Adidas-sponsored Wolverines. It's a take on their Under The Lights uniform in a Maize uniform. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this would be a first for navy pants for Michigan, and the helmet is the one they've sported for a LONG time now.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Tennessee

tennesse.png?t=1347578636

As my to-do list is getting larger, here's a Tennessee Vols uniform. It was derived from the 1914 uniform, which had a sequence of orange stripes on the sleeves. I limited the number to 4 to save the eyes. The helmet comes from the matte helmet floating around eBay and the boards with a few modifications. C & C...

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Notre Dame looks absolutely amazing! Since you're doing a few hypothetical Nike Pro Combats for Adidas schools, I really love for you to do a Louisville concept please?

Sure

Thank you.

Tennessee

tennesse.png?t=1347578636

As my to-do list is getting larger, here's a Tennessee Vols uniform. It was derived from the 1914 uniform, which had a sequence of orange stripes on the sleeves. I limited the number to 4 to save the eyes. The helmet comes from the matte helmet floating around eBay and the boards with a few modifications. C & C...

You're on a roll here with another excellent concept. If Tennessee wanted to wear a black uniform, it would be this. (**) (**) (**) (**) (**)

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Here's a Boise State PC while I'm working on Louisville

Boise State

boisestate.png?t=1347933564

This is what their PC's should have looked like, not that asymmetrical bull :censored:.

Wow, that is awesome! This is how Boise should update their uniforms. This is so good, that they should wear it full time. Again, truly a 5-star look. (**) (**) (**) (**) (**)

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Boise and Tennesse just seem so.... bleh. Nothing good, but nothing that stands out.

Notre Dame and Michigan, however, are great.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

As for Mich state. Did you ever think of doing one large logo on one side, then a number on the other, kinda like Boise State's. I like it the way it is, just a suggestion.

Also, I would like to see a Georgia Tech one if you don't mind, ESPECIALLY with the new honey comb oattern they have been using a lot.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Archived