Pro Combats:Take 2

colinturner95

I don't like the striping on the pants for the Louisville set because the stripe seems out of place with the wing design on the jersey. However, even though I would not recommend striping with the wings on the pants, there needs to some type of striping there. But overall I like your concepts.

spacer.png

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, been too busy.. I've got few teams ready to go, but for now here's Northwestern

wildcats.png?t=1351371178

As the people of the mothership should know, NW went through a jersey overhaul that had them "Reclaim the Stripe". This jersey is a sign for them to yes, reclaim their stripe, but not to forget who they are, hence the scratch style NW stripe. C&C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

You like black way too much. Try to make some uniforms that don't incorporate it.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

If you are watching the game, you could use the UT logo on the helmets they are using against Ball State, then use the rocket as the stripe on the helmet. Right now there are way to many rockets IMO.

There's a game? :D I'll take a look at it as soon as i can.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 3 weeks later...

All right, I've been swamped with life/school etc, but I do have a few more jerseys to go, I might get a bowl match-up thread started once we know who's going where with who and when.

So far, I have Kentucky, Colorado State, Auburn, Idaho and Illinois on a to do list.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Kentucky, Colorado State, Auburn, Idaho, Illinois

wildcats.png?t=1353610263

I threw Kentucky into the grey discussion, which IMO, looks much better than in black. I relegated the checkerboard to a stripe found on the helmet, jersey and pants. C & C welcome...

AmPJ0Ty.png 

It looks good, but a square checkerboard pattern would look better than rectangular IMO.

I think the whole stripe looking rectangular was the fault of Illustrator stretching it to fit the path, but I do see what you are saying.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived