2011/12 NBA Preview

NJTank

(The Lakers will put the Clippers in their place, while getting another victory by getting CP3 to leave the Clips and join the Lakers in the off-season)

Wow, bitter much? :rolleyes:

Usually I pull for the Jazz or Suns (Steve Nash! woohoo!) when it comes to the West, but I'd really like to see the Clippers not only do better then the Lakers but find post-season success as well.

Why? Delusional and jealous Lakers fans, mostly.

Not to mention, CP3 already picked up his second-year option on his contract, so there will be no joining the Lakers in the offseason for him. If you're going to come up with delusional fantasies, at least get the facts right.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I'm crossing fingers that last night was just a fluke game for the Jazz, and that they improve and eventually slip into the playoffs as an 8-seed like I predicted. They looked absolutely horrific last night....

EDIT: Oh, whoops. I posted that ^^^ thinking I'd made my predictions here. I was mistaken...well, I'm in a hurry so I won't do a full-on playoffs, but give me a Thunder/Bulls finals with Oklahoma City coming out on top in an entertaining 6 games.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

(The Lakers will put the Clippers in their place, while getting another victory by getting CP3 to leave the Clips and join the Lakers in the off-season)

Wow, bitter much? :rolleyes:

Usually I pull for the Jazz or Suns (Steve Nash! woohoo!) when it comes to the West, but I'd really like to see the Clippers not only do better then the Lakers but find post-season success as well.

Why? Delusional and jealous Lakers fans, mostly.

Not to mention, CP3 already picked up his second-year option on his contract, so there will be no joining the Lakers in the offseason for him. If you're going to come up with delusional fantasies, at least get the facts right.

Switch places with me, and you'd be crying foul as well.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Archived