piratesfan16's MLB Series (Golden Edition)

piratesfan16

I normally don't do this, but BUMP. I'd like to get some more C&C to work on before I move on the the Indians. Feel free to criticize anything, please. Criticize everything if you want. At least I'll know the truth. BigBubba, Fox, and McCall, I'll get all of your C&C acknowledged, you guys have been great followers since day one. I'd like to get one or two more followers possibly. Right now, it's becoming a little discouraging to see one new comment after I post something.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

2d7x5ll.jpg

This is the single greatest Red Sox concept logo in the history of ever. And I normally dislike Red Sox concepts that remove the blue for green.

Overall, all these concepts are great. Great job Piratesfan.

spacer.png

The more I look at it, the more I like the crossed-over socks logo. I would not mind one bit if the Red Sox adapted that as an alternate logo today.

I actually didn't even see the White Sox until now. As for that concept, while I do like aspects of it (scripts, colors, use of colored pants) I don't like the piping. I know you're trying to be unique, but it just grabs too much attention and IMO doesn't look very good. But I like the direction in which you're going.

And one more thing that I'd like to suggest before you get too deep into the series: The current system that you're using with color on the road doesn't fully make sense to me. To me, all color uniforms have to be worn at home or on the road. Don't understand what I'm saying? Here's my proposal:

Option 1: White at home + cream or possibly yellow or powder blue alternates. Color on the road. Primary color is the color of road uniform + other colored uniforms are road alternates.

Option 2: Color at home. Other colors are home alts. White on the road. Possibly have cream, yellow, or other light colored road alternates.

Personally, if I was going to change things up, I would go with option two, with white on the road, but I think for your purposes, I think option one is more realistic.

Good work though, can't wait to see more.

Also BTW, unrelated, but if you're interested I have a really clear .png of the robo-pen like you're avatar on my computer if you're interested.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

2d7x5ll.jpg

This is the single greatest Red Sox concept logo in the history of ever. And I normally dislike Red Sox concepts that remove the blue for green.

Overall, all these concepts are great. Great job Piratesfan.

Wow, I didn't expect that. Thanks a lot man.

The more I look at it, the more I like the crossed-over socks logo. I would not mind one bit if the Red Sox adapted that as an alternate logo today.

I actually didn't even see the White Sox until now. As for that concept, while I do like aspects of it (scripts, colors, use of colored pants) I don't like the piping. I know you're trying to be unique, but it just grabs too much attention and IMO doesn't look very good. But I like the direction in which you're going.

And one more thing that I'd like to suggest before you get too deep into the series: The current system that you're using with color on the road doesn't fully make sense to me. To me, all color uniforms have to be worn at home or on the road. Don't understand what I'm saying? Here's my proposal:

Option 1: White at home + cream or possibly yellow or powder blue alternates. Color on the road. Primary color is the color of road uniform + other colored uniforms are road alternates.

Option 2: Color at home. Other colors are home alts. White on the road. Possibly have cream, yellow, or other light colored road alternates.

Personally, if I was going to change things up, I would go with option two, with white on the road, but I think for your purposes, I think option one is more realistic.

Good work though, can't wait to see more.

Also BTW, unrelated, but if you're interested I have a really clear .png of the robo-pen like you're avatar on my computer if you're interested.

uniquefork.jpg

Now that I got that out of the way(thanks by the way), I like your proposal for the uniform layout. I thought that in order to make a smooth transition from road greys to color, you'd have to have color on the road(you know how currently the darker alternates are worn with gray pants on the road?) I'll choose option 1. Thanks for the offer on the Robo-pen, but I'm fine. I'll probably update it someday. For the third time, thanks for the long comment as well.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Archived