randyc

randyc's NHL

Yes!

This is how the wild should look! No roundel, no script as a primary. Just that beautiful logo in all it's embroidered glory.

Thanks for the good comments so far guys, I'll try to keep up the work!

Next team up is the Preds. First off, let me say I'm a big fan of Nashville's new uniforms, especially the white one so I didn't change much with them. Only change is essentially the hem striping pattern is curved now and not straight across. Also, added a navy home jersey because I'm not big on yellow/gold home jerseys.

NSH-Home-2013.png

NSH-Road-2013.png

NSH-Third-2013.png

The blue jersey does look good, but the only problem is that it looks quite similar to the Blues' third jersey. Maybe try adding more gold?

Latest teams are Chicago and Winnipeg.

For Chicago, no changes aside from black lace-up collars for the home and away. And for Winnipeg I added red to the colour scheme and to the Leaf out of the logo.

CHI-Home-2013.png

CHI-Road-2013.png

WPG-Home-2013-BIG.png

WPG-Road-2013.png

Nice work on the Jets.

It does feel weird not seeing the Leaf in the Jets logo, but at the same time having just the red jet works well, as much as it does leave some weird empty white space around it. Still, the jerseys look good with red.

Next up is the Blues. Just a note on the Blues, after I finished this one up I noticed that in ColeJ's NHL series his Blues concept and this one look fairly similar so I just wanted to make sure that people know I'm not stealing his concept!

Also now that I have the first half of the league posted, I'm going to go back and make some tweaks to a couple teams which will be posted sometime this week.

STL-Home-2013.png

STL-Road-2013.png

STL-Third-2013.png

The blue jersey does look good, but the only problem is that it looks quite similar to the Blues' third jersey.

...And now that you've gone and made the Blues third look different to your blue Preds jersey, I retract my previous statement. :P

Your home and roads are exactly what the Blues should have done when they made the Edge switcheroo. Third has a nostalgic feel to it. Nice work.

Loving the alternate. Nice nod to the teams first jerseys.

Update time. I decided I'm going to hold off on posting any changes to the posted teams until after I have every team done.

So here's the Bruins. I decided to go with brown, yellow, and vintage white for the B's colours but kept their current home and away jersey template.

BOS-Home-2013.png

BOS-Road-2013.png

BOS-Third-2013.png

It looks good in brown. I'm not crazy about the black disapearing completely, but it's a nice set of concepts nonetheless.

The Brown looks OK and just OK. The vintage white, on the other hand, looks awful for the Bruins. I like the third jersey, though.

Next up is the Sabres. For Buffalo, I removed silver from the uniforms and replaced navy with the blue that is seen on the Sabres current third jerseys.

BUF-Home-2013.png

BUF-Road-2013.png

Nice work on all of these. I think removing the leaf from the Jets logo is a huge improvement, but there is too much dead space. Maybe make the Jet slightly bigger?

Today's team is the Panthers. I did a Panthers concept back in the summer and this is essentially the same for those who remember it with a few changes, namely the NOB and shoulder patches.

FLA-Home-2013.png

FLA-Road-2013.png