iPhone Lock/Home screen Wallpaper ? Nike NCAA Local T-Shirt Designs

lich0037

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you please make on for my high school saying "Colonel Pride" with the navy blue background and a gold font, or the other way around?

th_Untitled-128.jpg

Looks awesome, but i probably should've been more clear. Could you try a goldish yellow font, such as the West Virginia yellow. Sorry for the hassle

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please make on for my high school saying "Colonel Pride" with the navy blue background and a gold font, or the other way around?

th_Untitled-128.jpg

Looks awesome, but i probably should've been more clear. Could you try a goldish yellow font, such as the West Virginia yellow. Sorry for the hassle

Sorry for the delay...Update to the old gold color.

I have some requests...

Red Sox Nation in a blue font on a Red background and the second one with the colors reversed

Arizona Diamondbacks in the brick and black colors

Boston Celtics (Celtic Pride) in green and gold

Thanks

Sorry for the delay...bonus green monster design.

th_Untitled-129.jpg th_Untitled-1.jpg th_Untitled-2.jpg th_Untitled-3.jpg th_Untitled-6.jpg

I'm going to start a separate MLB thread...

th_Untitled-128.jpg

Thanks man, looks awesome

th_Untitled-128.jpg

Thanks man, looks awesome

Thanks for putting these together. Much appreciated.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived