lich0037

iPhone Lock/Home screen Wallpaper ? Nike NCAA Local T-Shirt Designs

Can I have a UCF one that says Stomp Stomp Clap Clap Woosh UCF with lettering in gold a black wallpaper and a white swoosh thanks these are so cool

Could I get two for my high school? Carolina Blue background and Navy/White font. One saying: Fear the Knight and another that's like the Miami "it's all about the U. Thanks!

could i get a "wolfpack" in blue white and black

also a "continuing a winning tradition" in purple silver and black

for my local highschools, thanks these are amazing

Could you make a couple Ohio University ones? The slogans being "Get Agitated" and "The REAL O-H-I-O". Thanks in advance!

Could I get two for my high school? Carolina Blue background and Navy/White font. One saying: "Fear the Knight" and another that's like the Miami "it's all about the U". Thanks!

Sorry to ask again but can i actually get one that says HOO-HOO-HOO and then Hoosiers on the line below with a White IU logo and White Nike Swoosh

These are just ideas, so do not rush to do them; put them at the very bottom of your list.

Ivy League is under-represented. Just making suggestions, starting with my alma mater Penn:

Rah for the red and the blue

Drink a highball

Not Penn State

Also, I know people from Rutgers (you have one already) but I always found these interesting.

RU / Rah Rah

Upstream / Red Team / Red Team / Upstream

As I said these are just ideas, not for me, so do them or do not, it does not matter. Someone may like them, though.

Could make me one that says Unstoppable TSD and Unstoppable and TSD will be in red and the background purple with the under armour logo instead of the nike swoosh

Could you make me 3 ?

Cal Poly SLO- "Ride High You Mustangs" in cream on green

My high school- "Here the Growl See the Prowl". in yellow on black

Arizona DBacks- "We Back the D-Backs" in black on the brick red

If you can do these I would be grateful! Thanks in advance.

Seriously, stop bumping these threads, if the thread goes about a month without a post, thats when you stop bumping them. By the way, he's probably not going to reply ANY of these requests, so don't get your hopes up.

(Yes I know I'm bumping it now, but I hope you will listen to me, since JP didn't convince you at all)