Jaguars thinking about changing uni

TSHARE18

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the fans don't forget the inclusion of gold accents. Their use of gold brought so much life into their former uniforms.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

It's all coinciding with their impending secret plan to break west at the first sign of get-out...

/not-so-secret conspiracy theory :P

(For real though...how about more, um, TEAL? Unless they plan to be the Arizona Rattlers 2.0 or something.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The Jaguars' current unis would look so good if they worked in more gold and decreased the amount of black on the road jerseys. But I think the smartest move at this point would be to simply bring back the inaugural uniforms:

346923_display_image.jpg

346953_display_image.jpg

Keep the reflective helmet, though, it looks so much better than the plain black helmets did.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Jump four years into the future from those photos, and everything will be copasetic.

(Though I agree about the teal-flake helmet...they should keep that.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

Perfection:

83819514_display_image.jpg

716030_display_image.jpg

I gotta admit its odd to see the word perfection coupled with a picture of Matt Jones, but yes I agree that those were their best unis. Throw in the current reflective helmet and they're good to go.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

As a minor point of correction, I believe that Matt Jones photo is from the 2008 season, as if I remember right, that's the year they inverted the pants stripe colors. So yeah, almost...but not quite. Now that photo of Troy Edwards down below Matt Jones...that was (road) perfection.

But yeah...either way, Mr. Khan should just have the team go back to the 1998-2001 sets, home and road, and call it a day.

As a minor point of correction, I believe that Matt Jones photo is from the 2008 season, as if I remember right, that's the year they inverted the pants stripe colors. So yeah, almost...but not quite. Now that photo of Troy Edwards down below Matt Jones...that was (road) perfection.

But yeah...either way, Mr. Khan should just have the team go back to the 1998-2001 sets, home and road, and call it a day.

thats rj soward an even bigger drug addict then matt jones.Teal jerseys black pants is the best combo they have ever worn. I wonder if the league will let them change uniforms so soon since they have a new owner and nike is taking over.

I doubt it...but I also wouldn't mind an exception in this instance, since the current Jag duds are, well, just that--duds.

(And thanks for the correction on the player...sometimes my memory don't work right.)

Well, technically they cannot officially change uniforms for a few more years, but that being said, they can add an alternate. Maybe a black alternate is what we will see.

With Nike duds coming soon, I'd say the rules may be a little bit looser.

Well, technically they cannot officially change uniforms for a few more years, but that being said, they can add an alternate. Maybe a black alternate is what we will see.

Well with Nike coming next season, I hope they make brown pants with strips for the Cleveland Browns.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Well with Nike coming next season, I hope they make brown pants with strips for the Cleveland Browns.

Really?! You're gonna try to Clevejack this?!?

Archived