Jaguars thinking about changing uni

TSHARE18

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NEW JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS IDENTITY LEAKED!!!

5738.gif

>>>>>

Please be careful what you post on that subject, that's bad karma.

When Ralph passes that could very well be us. logo.png

i don't think karma applies here... buffalo CAN support a team... jacksonville artificially decreases their stadium capacity! GO BUFFALO!

5738.gif

no_dude__dude__no__by_bakyumorion-d3a69ql.png

Gettin' kind of tired of some of you people thinking that it's a sure thing the Jags will move to L.A...

I think it has been made clear that San Diego, Oakland, and now even St. Louis are being considered for the move BEFORE Jacksonville.

Anyway, the '99 unis were perfect. Don't know why they changed, but by going through some of these threads, I think the problem was listening to waaaaaay too many people complain about how "they stole Miami's main color". Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

5738.gif

>>>>>

Please be careful what you post on that subject, that's bad karma.

When Ralph passes that could very well be us. logo.png

i don't think karma applies here... Buffalo CAN support a team... Jacksonville artificially decreases their stadium capacity! GO BUFFALO!

>>>>>

I'm well aware of JAX covering up the 4 corner sections of their upper-deck to decrease their capacity. We too decreased our capacity, from 80,000 to 74,000 upon the renovations years ago.

The Bills had 24,000 unsold tickets for the Denver game!! 45,000 in attendance at a 74,000 seat stadium, meaning around 5000 no-shows .. Okay, 7-game losing streak, a 12 year playoff drought, and it was Christmas Eve, but still .... 29,000 empty seats?

But forget about that momentarily ....

We have among the lowest ticket prices in the NFL in an area that has severely decreased in population, a WNY area with one of the worst nationwide economies ... We have to sell 1 home game to Toronto at an astronomical price that they pay us which helps make up the difference and helps keep the Bills in Western NY ... at least for now. We have no home-field advantage playing up there at Skydome Rogers Centre. It's like a neutral site. It's not like when Green Bay played 3 of their 8 home games in Milwaukee.

Most importantly, we have a 93 year owner who has NO succession plan in place ... upon his death the team will be sold off to the highest bidder.

That right there is enough reason for concern and worry.

I think it has been made clear that San Diego, Oakland, and now even St. Louis are being considered for the move BEFORE Jacksonville.

How ironic that all have been in LA before, making all the moves palatable. Still would rather see Jacksonville go there before a historic team like Minnesota or Buffalo.

How ironic that all have been in LA before, making all the moves palatable. Still would rather see Jacksonville go there before a historic team like Minnesota or Buffalo.

>>>>

JAX makes the most sense .... low fan base, too small a market, lack of history. Markets to the south have long been Tampa Bay and Miami's, Atlanta to their north, and New Orleans to the west. So they really don't have an expanded area to dip into to build a larger fan base.

Buffalo has what Jax doesn't .... a market that stretches to Rochester and Syracuse to the east with fans as far as Albany, Jamestown & Binghamton to the south, and to Erie-PA to the west, along with the deep Southern Ontario market. Buffalo is also a great football town, fans are just very fed up with poor management since Polian and the late John Butler left.

In spite of that, I'd still rather see the Rams return, only because it seems so fitting since they were in LA for a near 50 years, in the outdoor sunshine rather than that indoor dome they currently play in ... but at the proposed Majestic site, not AEG with their proposed stadium in the congested heart of Downtown LA.

I feel like the Jags have never had a "perfect" set. The set right before the current one was probably my favorite though. Current helmet is good, I just wish teal was a little more noticable. Then teal jersey at home, white numbers outlined in black then gold. Jaguar logo on sleeves, maybe a simple striping or piping design to tie everything together. Wordmark under the collar. Preferably black pants but white are fine. Then a white over black look at home and a black alternate jersey. Bam.

Thank you I couldn't agree more. Anyways as for the uniforms. It's simple new something new yet conservative with striping on the sleeve and gold back in the uniform. The old number front was nice. I'm sorry I am one of ten few I like the helmet or at least until the NFL starts letting teams wear multiple ones.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Thank you I couldn't agree more. Anyways as for the uniforms. It's simple new something new yet conservative with striping on the sleeve and gold back in the uniform. The old number front was nice. I'm sorry I am one of ten few I like the helmet or at least until the NFL starts letting teams wear multiple ones.

So, never?

As convinced as I am that the Jaguars will be moving to St. Louis, there's already a thread for that.

I actually really like their current uniforms, if they would just add a little more gold, especially the roads.

Not to further perpetuate this derailing of the thread, but this is the third time I've read this rumor and I'm really confused. Are people just joking or is there any validity behind this claim? Where are the Rams going? St. Louis can barely support ONE team let alone TWO. I've read in a couple of articles on ESPN.com that although LA is trying to lure various teams to relocate that many of them have long term leases or agreements that are iron clad and are nearly impossible or very costly to break. The Rams were cited as having one of those long term leases. As I recall, the Chargers seemed to be the front runners to make the move north.

Just wondering because I'm fascinated by LA's quest for a football team. It seems to be more of an inevitability now more than ever before.

I'll take this up on the other thread, but I didn't know if someone had a quick answer.

Quick answer: St. Louis is broke and can't afford to gut-renovate the dome as their lease requires, so the team has an impeding out. I'm convinced that the Rams are moving. But please check out the other thread.

So, never?

I certainly hope never.

So, never?

Why never teams already wear different helmets with if they wear some throwbacks so it very well could happen. Everyone keeps saying this and that won't happen because it has but that's how things @ some point do like the 3rd uniform option in 2002.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

nearly 75% of the feedback the owners son is getting is for all black uniforms. I would rather see same helmet,teal jerseys black pants in new styles but if they do go with all black I hope it looks something like OKLA ST switch the orange with teal and silver with gold. I would switch the striping and font but I could live with something like that. Oh and teal socks,not a fan of the black pants black socks combo.

nearly 75% of the feedback the owners son is getting is for all black uniforms. I would rather see same helmet,teal jerseys black pants in new styles but if they do go with all black I hope it looks something like OKLA ST switch the orange with teal and silver with gold. I would switch the striping and font but I could live with something like that. Oh and teal socks,not a fan of the black pants black socks combo.

I agree with with all just still have to have the teal on top of white pants combo as a primary.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

Archived