Handful of college football fonts

wyopokes2

However a few like the Texas Tech and Utah ones are straight from the Under Armour catalog. The same can be said for a few of the Nike ones I have like Miami, Va Tech, etc.

Where would one find these catalogs?

The internet. :grin:

Check the respective manufacturers' "team" pages. Identity guides can also be a good source.

When you talk abouth the "team" pages, is this what you're referring to?

http://niketeam.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=homepage

gYH2mW9.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
However a few like the Texas Tech and Utah ones are straight from the Under Armour catalog. The same can be said for a few of the Nike ones I have like Miami, Va Tech, etc.

Where would one find these catalogs?

The internet. :grin:

Check the respective manufacturers' "team" pages. Identity guides can also be a good source.

When you talk abouth the "team" pages, is this what you're referring to?

http://niketeam.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=homepage

Then at the bottom there a link that says catolog s...go there choose one of them and your good to go

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

• 5 months later...

Is there a way to install .ai files so they are avaliable for straight-up typing with the keyboard like .ttf files for Photoshop CS5?

Those are two entirely different types of files, for entirely different purposes.

In order to use a font, you need the file in a font format. The most common font formats are Open Type (.otf), True Type (.ttf), and Postscript (many different file extensions, common ones are .pfa, .pfb, and even .font).

Your question seems to be asking how to convert vectors from an Adobe Illustrator file (.ai) into a usable font.

You need a commercial font generating program, like FontLab, or some other online generators. You need to copy the vectors from the .ai file and import them into the font generating program, or onto some template the program provides.

There's no easy instructions for how to do this specifically...you'll have to Google it.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Is there a way to install .ai files so they are avaliable for straight-up typing with the keyboard like .ttf files for Photoshop CS5?

Those are two entirely different types of files, for entirely different purposes.

In order to use a font, you need the file in a font format. The most common font formats are Open Type (.otf), True Type (.ttf), and Postscript (many different file extensions, common ones are .pfa, .pfb, and even .font).

Your question seems to be asking how to convert vectors from an Adobe Illustrator file (.ai) into a usable font.

You need a commercial font generating program, like FontLab, or some other online generators. You need to copy the vectors from the .ai file and import them into the font generating program, or onto some template the program provides.

There's no easy instructions for how to do this specifically...you'll have to Google it.

Yep, and factor in doing metrics and kerning and a hundred other settings it's kind of a pain in the butt. The results are fun, though.

• 4 months later...

Sorry guys but I started this dang near a year ago. I am incredibly busy with work and school. I don't have the time at the moment to do concepts/put together resources that I once had. It's a never ending and thankless job. Once the floodgates are open requests never end. If I had time I'd be more than willing. The fonts are out there!

North Carolina's font types would be greatly appreciated

The UNC font is a font called City Bold. Here's a link for you for where I downloaded it from http://www.font-zone...ad.php?fid=4235

I have that font but the numbers are too bold and in the medium version the numbers just aren't quite right for the UNC Basketball uniforms.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived