International Football League: Version 3.0

Julius Seizure

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The placement of the helmet logos on many of these is very innovative. When I look at lots of your logos, they don't scream NFL, but since this obviously isn't the NFL, there is no reason they should. Kind of how the UFL has unigue striping on the helmets, this league of yours has a unique style that I think would work rather well especially for international fans with limited football knowledge. (Your logos are better than UFL logos though.)

On the Russian team, I like the top version best, if you couldn't see through the gaps in the wings. But all three work very well.

I reckon that the Dragons team should have a Red & Yellow colour scheeme instead of what you have because it would look better and it would make the look more related to China as red and yellow are on the chinese flag.

In the first two, the dragon shows a certain color scheme and the helmets a different one. The third is a little more consistent in this instance but if you're looking for suggestions you could probably pull off a pewter helmet to go with this logo

Midway.png

Hmm yeah China is a Red and Yellow country

However, I like the idea of the Green and Yellow dragon on a white helmet. My grade school was the dragons and we were Kelly Green and Yellow. We always has real nice uniforms with those colors

vegasbowl.png

Sorry for the disappearance, I haven't forgot you guys!

I'm working on a new division alignment scheme, and some more logos. I know this wasn't what was voted on, but this is a proposed alignment with conferences to guarantee and U.S. versus National championship. Tell me your thoughts: (Melbourne and Sydney are posted because I'm not sure which city to use)

New_Logosvg-rect4400-4294966900.png

Two more Beijing color combos:

Beijing__Logo_svg-rect4719-4294966409.png

Beijing__Logo_svg-rect12083-4294966796.png

Tweaks on the Barons and Vipers (proof that I can never stay happy, haha):

Cleveland__Logo_svg-rect8515-4294966619.png

Orlando__Logo_svg-rect5639-4294966588.png

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

Archived