International Football League: Version 3.0

Julius Seizure

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, another great concept!

The logo is extremely well done, and the color scheme is great. I love the striping pattern as well. The diamonds look really good.

My only complaint is the thin vertical lines you added to the wordmark. I like it...it gives it a great worn look...just not for a team wordmark. However, I DO like the "prickly points" (love that) in the wordmark and numbers.

Dallas team looks to sport champaign silver(the same color used by the USFL's Panthers back in the day), not gold.

Or is it my computer screen? lol

I intended it to be gold, but it could be the simultaneous contrast next to the orange that makes it look silver.

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

A - Blazers concept, absolutely love it, just dont give A+

B - Outlaws concept, i think it looks nice but a horned helmet would be unique and add to it

The Vikings have a horned helmet. The Rams have a horned helmet. CSU Rams have a horned helmet. If he wants to make a horned helmet, obviously JSeizure can do whatever he wants, but to say it would be "unique" is not really true.

I like the bull skull on the helmet personally and feel going with simply horns would be gimmicky. Just my thoughts.

I agree with mcrosby in seeing a helmet version with large sweeping horns;

and... any plans for a 3rd burnt-orange sweater for the Outlaws?

I'll def. try an Orange alternate for Dallas with a horned helmet...throw the two ideas together, that might look neat!

As for this evening, I gotta announce a move! The Barons have moved to Cleveland (Sorry, Ilwauk:/) I like having the locations spread further apart, and the aviation theme fit Ohio a lot more. Not sure if you guys remember my last Barons logo, but this new one is FAAARRR different. I love it!

So, without further ado, The Cleveland Barons!!

(Special thanks to drdougfresh for the Adidas Template)

Cleveland__Cover_svg-rect4562-4294966907.png

Cleveland__Logo_svg-rect5588-4-132.png

Cleveland__Uniform_svg-rect5588-4-4294966451.png

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

This league just keeps getting better and better with each new round of updates!

That Barons logo is really nice.

However, you may want to play around with the script logo and number font. I think you could get away with using a little more simpler font. The small points and close spacing make it seem really cluttered, which detracts from an otherwise great logo set.

Keep up the good work, man. I can't wait to see more!

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Archived